Dynadot

domain Blogster.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hmmm, I thinky much higher. It has very high branding potential and blogging is hot. It is easy to remember and a single word; Low to mid XXXX to the right end user, IMO.

•••
VERY nice name! Develop for low - mid $xx,xxx - e.g. myblog.com domain alone sold for $400K.

mid $x,xxx. DEVELOP!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Nice name.. $mid xx.xxx reseller value..

With content much more.

•••
yeah thats made out of gold and diamonds :D
don't sell for less than mid $xx,xxx (unless you sell it to me)

•••
Napster, Dotster, etc. - there is a precedent for this type name, and the branding opportunity is very strong. I'm going to resist putting a dollar value on it, but it's definitely got excellent potential. A very cool name, one that I would be happy to own.

Good luck!

•••
Name alone, a very mininum of $1,200.00. Develop a site for it (which could be easy with a blog) and I would say you will command a pricetag of over 5 grand as long as it has a professional and intuitive pressence for multiple members. Get more traffic and it is worth more.

I think this is a valuable name because it is short, includes THE keyword, and represents its own brand. Loads of potential for a killer site. Nice 'un.

Good Luck With It!

•••
I presume you don't own blogster.com?

•••
You can't just presume he doesn't own it ...

•••
compuXP said:
You can't just presume he doesn't own it ...
I can't? Damn. Oh, no wait, look I just did.

Last edited:
•••
I'm assuming it is his/hers if that's the O.P's username and the domain he's asking for to be appraised. Hard for me to give you an apprasial, but I'd say defintiely in the $xx,xxx range.

•••
wow, awesome domain, a def keeper

•••
•••
Oooo and it's developed! Mid-high $xx,xxx! Can I have it? :D

•••
he owns it, i told him he was full of sh!t at first but i emailed tony-/\-blogster.com and yup its him, so be happy for your fellow domainer.

I know like 10 people who blog with blogster so, gj

:$: :$: :$: :$: :$:

•••
Didn't this sell today for $100,000 ?

•••
not quite today, and blogster is the new owner

•••
All I know is that it's a huge site...all over the net. It's used by many people within their own websites (illegally, with frames) that's how popular it is. Was member "blogster" the owner, or the buyer?
Whichever, I'm sure he's in good shape either way. :$: :$: :$: :$:

•••
lol u paid alot for it so u shud have some idea

•••
its a amazing domain you have, i have a few similour :)

•••
I would appraise this one at $100,000 for the win!!!

•••
Boosts hope for my Blogs-Blog.com and my MensBlogs.com and WirelessWeblogs.com Thanks to the buyer and seller.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back