NameSilo

Blog Security Holes?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

JYM

Established Member
Impact
64
What are a blog's main security holes? I'm thinking about using WordPress and not only that but I plan to make a very popular blog which should generate quite a bit of money. I'm afraid that hackers might hack it if they get word, just like some hackers did to milliondollarhomepage (which doesn't even use mysql databases...). I heard there's someting called sql injection which is a hacking technique, how safe do you think wordpress is?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back