NameSilo

Blog Script - Free Blogs Service

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Keith Allen

Established Member
Impact
1
I am looking for a blog script to offer free blogs to my users. I read WordPressMU can do this, but they don't do subdomains. Does anyone know of a free... or decently priced script?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Haven't checked into this yet, but this is all I've been able to find so far in my hunt for this same type of thing.

http://www.bloghoster.net/
 
0
•••
bloghoster is good but it costs money, :P so you have to spend money on it :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back