IT.COM

domain blockfaster.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bronzetheillfigure

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it loosely related to Crypto ? These days 'block' is happily married to 'chain'.
In case of crypto domain, may expect high xx to low xxx at resale (fast could have been better instead of faster ) as guesstimate. I am not able to apprasise based on similar sales, as it doesnt fit in crypto category natively.
On a side note, the name have a hint of self-help or personal development / inspiration. Can be marketed outbound that way as well. Wishing you the best.

•••
I like the name a lot for a blockchain related consultancy, developer. How much would they pay for it? Blockchain is huge, of course, and getting bigger, but there are a ton of registered blockchain names trying to find a buyer on the aftermarkets. As comparators, BlockEasy sold for $488 in com while BlockStrong sold for $1125. I would place your name somewhere between those two. Good luck with it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back