domain blinks.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

silberman

Upgraded Member
Impact
The k-pop girls group Blackpink is one of the most popular music groups in the world.

They are the first Korean group to have three music videos with at least one billion views on YouTube.
They were also the first K-pop girl group to win an MTV Music Video Award. They are currently the most-followed girl group on Spotify and the most-subscribed music group, female act, and Asian act on YouTube.

Their fans refer to themselves as 'Blinks'.

I have blinks.tv

Appraisals?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just an opinion & keep in mind I have never bought or sold a .tv. My experience lies in com - just to be transparent.

But, 1. choosing a name based on it's (very close) match to that of a Trade Marked name can be a problem, not that that would necessarily be a concern in such a broad term as blinks, just something to consider.

2. I think Blink would be a pretty good name, the addition of the s makes fell like a possessive - when paired with .tv (IMO). What I mean is - I read it like it's a shop name Blink's TV. Now, Blink's TV is a pretty cool use of a non-com name and seems very brandable to me,,,,,,BUT Blink's TV brand sales prob are not what you you had in mind as a pop bad brand price.

GL

Last edited:
•••
Just an opinion & keep in mind I have never bought or sold a .tv. My experience lies in com - just to be transparent.

But, 1. choosing a name based on it's (very close) match to that of a Trade Marked name can be a problem, not that that would necessarily be a concern in such a broad term as blinks, just something to consider.

2. I think Blink would be a pretty good name, the addition of the s makes fell like a possessive - when paired with .tv (IMO). What I mean is - I read it like it's a shop name Blink's TV. Now, Blink's TV is a pretty cool use of a non-com name and seems very brandable to me,,,,,,BUT Blink's TV brand sales prob are not what you you had in mind as a pop bad brand price.

GL
Thank you for your insight and taking the time to reply, which I appreciate.

- J.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back