NameSilo

.biz .biz name value?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MuhammadWaqas

Established Member
Impact
1
I have found a very useful domain name one world. no other top TLD's are available but only .biz is there.. should I buy it?

actually its a name related to business etc
how much .biz is acceptable in business??
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have found a very useful domain name one world. no other top TLD's are available but only .biz is there.. should I buy it?

actually its a name related to business etc
how much .biz is acceptable in business??

one word

only .biz available



I am usally for well thought out stabs at things, Think about if its a topic you dont mind spending some time working with. If its just a quick flip then maybe no. Goodluck
 
0
•••
if the keyword has over 1 million search results, I wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on buying the .biz.
 
0
•••
alright let me buy then I will show you :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back