Dynadot

.biz .biz domain sold for $600 today.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sameh

NameMarket.comTop Member
Impact
I sold HYIP.biz for $600 today.

It was a private sale and finalized (payment received / domain pushed) today after negotiations with 7 different buyers in the same time :)

Go .biz :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
high yield investment program and .biz... I'd have to say, that's the perfect name to see succeed in .biz.

Congrats on the sale mate :tu:

•••
It was a private sale and finalized (payment received / domain pushed) today after negotiations with 7 different buyers in the same time

good job but the think with 7 different buyers in the same time is kind of unethical :p

•••
Reece said:
high yield investment program and .biz... I'd have to say, that's the perfect name to see succeed in .biz.

Congrats on the sale mate
Thanks Reece .. Wish you good luck with your own LLLL.com investment :)

vladut said:
good job but the think with 7 different buyers in the same time is kind of unethical :p
Why it's kind of unethical ? :) 3 thru Sedo , 4 thru emails.

Do you know that last buyer was the one who bought it :) and he contacted me in the last two days only.

•••
as far as I remember it was at Sedo auction about a month ago and I was bidding on it too. It has gone for 500 USD then and this is reseller price. I was bidding to 490$ :) I am sure that reselling it after that for 600$ isn't much ROI :)

Anyway 600$ from end-user is extremely low price for this domain. It's worth min 2000$ for end user IMHO. The area is very competitive. It seems that domainers persuaded themselves that .biz is worst extension and that any sale is good. BIZ currently is the most undervalued extension while .MOBI is the most overpriced.

•••
Ergo said:
as far as I remember it was at Sedo auction about a month ago and I was bidding on it too. It has gone for 500 USD then and this is reseller price. I was bidding to 490$ :) I am sure that reselling it after that for 600$ isn't much ROI :)

Anyway 600$ from end-user is extremely low price for this domain. It's worth min 2000$ for end user IMHO. The area is very competitive. It seems that domainers persuaded themselves that .biz is worst extension and that any sale is good. BIZ currently is the most undervalued extension while .MOBI is the most overpriced.
The winner didn't pay and transaction was cancelled by Sedo last week then i started to consider offers again.

So if you think it worth $2000 for end-user why you stopped bidding ? :)

Anyway .. highest .biz sale so far was Mortgages.biz ($15,000) and i'm really happy with my $600 sale :)

If you wanna be Schwartz or Schilling one day. ROI Should Be Your First Concern. :imho:

•••
I'm no fan of .biz but the keyword definitely fits... this one looks cheap to me. Oh well :)

•••
What a great way to start your xmas!!

Congratulations on the sale.

•••
So if you think it worth $2000 for end-user why you stopped bidding ?
If I continued bidding it could go for 600$ or 700$ for example and if I possibly would sell it for 1000-2000$ to end-user it's not worth the risk.
sdsinc said:
I'm no fan of .biz but the keyword definitely fits... this one looks cheap to me. Oh well :)
.biz extension fits any one-word name! Because there can be business about everything!

•••
Agreed Andrei.. And I concur - this is a particularly strong keyword in .biz that could most likely sell for X,XXX if the right enduser was found.

On the other hand, had I been in eg's shoes, I'd have done the same thing. I'm a big fan of ROI and appreciate compounding returns.

Ergo said:
If I continued bidding it could go for 600$ or 700$ for example and if I possibly would sell it for 1000-2000$ to end-user it's not worth the risk.
.biz extension fits any one-word name! Because there can be business about everything!

•••
bargain, I probably would have held it

•••
Congratulations.........

•••
High Yield Investment Programs or HYIP are popping up in high numbers, its a great market to own a good domain for.

I must say $600 for .biz is not bad, but personally for such a generic name it could have been a little more I'm afraid, especially for an end-user.

However, I don't want to get you down.

Congratulations on your sale mate, well done.

Have a good Christmas

•••
Congratulations on your sale! Name fits the extention quite well.

•••
eg.domains said:
... highest .biz sale so far was Mortgages.biz ($15,000)
Highest known sale ... :)

•••
Carlton said:
Highest known sale ... :)
You done better .. hah ? :)

You have some .biz jems .. mind to share your recent .biz sales :alien:

•••
Excellent .BIZ sale! :yell: :imho:

Merry Christmas! :santa:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Great job on the .biz sale. My first name was a .biz and I still love them.

•••
.biz do really well with end users. They do not do wel with domainers.
The transaction at this price was ok. Could have been better IMO.

•••
That is a nice sale for biz. $600 is fair in my view.

I have only one .biz domain and I thnk I overpaid it :( Would just hold my .Biz domain and try to find buyer 3 years later

•••
Thanks all for your kind comments :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back