Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain bitcoingecko.com , Casualwalk.com , c7shop.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupizzazz

Established Member
Impact
32
Hello Guys:)

Could you Appraise those please?

bitcoingecko.com
Casualwalk.com
c7shop.com

Many Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CasualWalk is the only one I’d maybe renew ..it may be hard to find the right audience but the domain has potential
 
1
•••
CoinGecko is a popular site but I don't think there's much of a market for BitcoinGecko. In general, animal names are better if paired with "Coin" or "Crypto". Maybe list it at a low BIN and accept any offer, I wouldn't personally renew.
 
2
•••
I like the bitcoin one , think their is some potential there.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back