domain BitcoinCash.onl - Bitcoin Fork Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane24

Established Member
Impact
Hey Guys! I would love to hear your thoughts on my domain BitcoinCash.onl (online). There is an upcoming Bitcoin fork, named Bitcoin Cash. It is the actual cryptocurrency name and not a simple two word domain :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not bad the bitcoin fork is huge right now...sedo has some crypto names in autction

•••
Thank you for your answer! What do you think is the current value of the domain, given that the fork will happen in less than 48 hours and Bitcoin Cash will most probably 'take the place' of the current Bitcoin?

•••
•••
•••
thank you for your reply.. is it low, mid or high $x,xxx at the moment? do you guys think it is a domain I should keep or sell it now, at the peak of its hype? what would be your strategy?

•••
I am not sure that .onl is in that big of a demand, but unless .onl is a washout, then you did good. I personally have no idea of it's value at this point. I'd say either try to sell it by make offer and see what happens. Otherwise sit on it until we see how the .onl Tld shakes out.

Good Luck!

•••
Hey oldgreybeard! thank you for the reply. onl is a top level domain and stands for online. It has been around since 2013—2014.

•••
update: Domain on Make an Offer section as well! :)

•••
Hey oldgreybeard! thank you for the reply. onl is a top level domain and stands for online. It has been around since 2013—2014.

First I have ever heard of that extension.

I figured the flood gates would open when BitcoinCash.org sold for so much, but there are so many other better extensions that I think would have better value, this one... not so much.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back