IT.COM

information Bitcoin wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a trezor but it is bit of a hassle and I haven't used it in a while, so I want to know what is a good alternative to store a bitcoin, like .2/3 for buying and selling small domain names etc.

I want a soft wallet that doesn't cost 0.005 BTC for every withdrawal.
I had been out of touch with crypto after I got scammed in ICO due to my own greed lol.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why don't you install an open source desktop wallet? Most of them allows setting custom network fee. I am unsure if I get the question correctly. Are you looking for cold wallet to store coins for very long term or are you looking for hot wallet? I haven't heard "soft wallet" before.

•••
I meant something other than a Cold wallet. I think hotwallet or some kind of app where I don't have to access my Trezor.. but never mind..

I am glad I never went ahead with this.
I had 0.5 BTC on some exchanges (binance) and other wallets (Like Loki) which I spent buying some domain names and I was going to transfer some more to a temporary wallet for domain purchase and I am glad I didn't because BTC was around 10K that time ROFL...

•••
Install electrum wallet on an offline device and transfer your coins to your newly created offline electrum wallet. Now you have a cold wallet. There are tutorials on how to spend coins in a cold electrum wallet. I have done it before. It's not difficult.

Edit: "other than a cold wallet"
you can use electrum wallet as a hot wallet. Install it on a device that has internet connection. Now you have a hot wallet. Try coinomi wallet for BTC + several altcoins.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back