IT.COM

poll Bitcoin V dotcom. Battle of the Titans !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bitcoin or dotcom investment

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Paul123

Established Member
Impact
Bitcoin V dotcom. Battle of the Titans

Let`s be honest ~ most of us missed out on the dotcom gold rush in the mid 80s early 90s. Those with foresight made mega bucks back then.

Good on them.

Cyber currency is pretty much at the stage of dotcom back in the 80s. If anything it`s growing more quickly and the growth rate is better than dotcom ever was. Ethereum, for example, has shot up in value this year and the applications for the internet are endless. Blockchain is going to have a huge impact on the world and the way we trade.

Cyber currency V dotcom ~ where in your opinion is the smart money being invested now. Will CC overtake dotcom as the best investment in the last four decades.

Best,
Paul

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
don't underestimate .com

.com investing is still less mainstream than Bitcoin investing. Here to stay for many decades.

Most still call it 'squatting'. Don't listen to .com bashers, they try to hype or don't know what they are talking about.

Bitcoin future is far from certain but lhas tremendous potential. Both can be a good investment vehicle.

I buy both. At the moment Bitcoin is hotter but this can change.

Last edited:
•••
Why is it a battle? I register .com domain names, and I sell some of them for Bitcoin. I keep the Bitcoin, so domain name registration is a way to acquire Bitcoin at lower prices. For example, if I reg a name for $9, and I sell it for $95, I can stand a drop of 90% in the value of Bitcoin before I lose money. However, the probablity is that Bitcoin will double, so my $9 becomes $195. Multiply that by 10 if I sell the name for $950.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back