IT.COM

advice Bitcoin Payment On Backorder Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Charley

Striving To Be The BestVIP Member
Impact
Which are the sites accepting bitcoins for placing backorders?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bumping this, would also be keen on finding this out

•••
Would surprise me if this existed. It would be the perfect way of laundering bitcoins.

•••
You can fund pheenix.com with btc
Not saying this as a recommendation, just saying its possible. I dont know if its a good idea or not I don't know enough about the process nor have I done it myself.

Last edited:
•••
You can fund pheenix.com with btc
Not saying this as a recommendation, just saying its possible. I dont know if its a good idea or not I don't know enough about the process nor have I done it myself.

Does dropcatch accept btc?

•••
Does dropcatch accept btc?

I dont know of anyone other than pheenix as its the only backorder site Ive personally used.

•••
I like.

That I haven't found this thread earlier. Thanks JayJay.

•••
found this site domains4bitcoins.com but never used it....is there a huge market to buy names with bitcoins? what about other crypto like ether? ether just hit 1 billion market cap

•••
I have bought maybe domains for 4000$ probably on namecheap just because they accept it. So you tell me.

•••
On prnator.com we backorders domains for customers for 2 years now using a snapnames partnership and we accept bitcoins.

Last edited:
•••
On prnator.com we backorders domains for customers for 2 years now using a snapnames partnership and we accept bitcoins.
How many customers do you have?

•••
•••
•••
No. My service is based on a partnership with snapnames.

•••
Ok, snapnames doesn't get the high quality names.

I'd be interested if you have dropcatch and namejet.

Let me know if you get them in future. Thanks for letting me know your service

•••
Bumping this, would also be keen on finding this out
Hi! Catch.club offers payment option with Bitcoin (and many other altcoins via Bitpay). Please check it out at www.catch.club! You simply buy the NameSilo balance as usual via Bitcoin then convert the NameSilo balance to Catch.club balance :)

•••
Ok, snapnames doesn't get the high quality names.

I'd be interested if you have dropcatch and namejet.

Let me know if you get them in future. Thanks for letting me know your service
Hi! Catch.club offers payment option with Bitcoin (and many other altcoins via Bitpay). Please check it out at www.catch.club! You simply buy the NameSilo balance as usual via Bitcoin then convert the NameSilo balance to Catch.club balance :)

•••
I have bought maybe domains for 4000$ probably on namecheap just because they accept it. So you tell me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back