IT.COM

development Bitcoin Investment Firm Acquires River.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joseph Carroll

Established Member
Impact
Quick update as a followup to the post I had created here - I am happy to announce Brandmo has helped our client acquire River.com for an undisclosed amount.

We worked through the Thanksgiving holiday to close this deal with Lumis, who represented the seller and were true professionals. I want to say I enjoyed creating relationships with many of you and reviewing the thousands of naming options sent my way. As Brandmo continues to work closely with buyers seeking a brand, I hope to continue to share and post our brand name requests here on NamePros.

Thanks for all your help. Be on the lookout!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quick update as a followup to the post I had created here - I am happy to announce Brandmo has helped our client acquire River.com for an undisclosed amount.

We worked through the Thanksgiving holiday to close this deal with Lumis, who represented the seller and were true professionals. I want to say I enjoyed creating relationships with many of you and reviewing the thousands of naming options sent my way. As Brandmo continues to work closely with buyers seeking a brand, I hope to continue to share and post our brand name requests here on NamePros.

You left Flippa right Joseph? Congratulations on the deal.

•••
•••
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Correct, I'm the co-founder of Brandmo and that's where I spend most of my time these days. Though we continue to work closely with the Flippa team, the badge here on NamePros is nothing more than a relic of my past.

•••
You left Flippa right Joseph?
Correct, I'm the co-founder of Brandmo and that's where I spend most of my time these days. Though we continue to work closely with the Flippa team, the badge here on NamePros is nothing more than a relic of my past.
Shouldn't it say 'Brandmo Staff' now then?

•••
•••

I am curious to know why you never posted as a staff member of Flippa?

There have been numerous discussions around Flippa over the last few years. It would have been productive to be engaged in those conversations....imo

•••
I see the River.com website is up and running..

•••
very great name, congrats to the buyer

•••
Congratulation Joseph, this is a great great name.

•••

Congrats on the sale. What we are going see on Brandmo? A flippa like a platform or a brandable domain marketplace.

•••
Great job

will share on Linkedin :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Great name! Congratulations.

•••
Investment/Wealth flowing like a River... Very nice/fitting name.

Congrats and Thanks for the update.

•••

River.com this name makes sense for a money project. Congrats. I have Bullss.com will develop it as an investment journal about the cryptos, stocks and blockchain.

•••
This is a great deal. Congratulations!!!Joseph Carroll, you are very professional on domain name , waiting for your new post,any information about domain.

•••
most importantly that its liquid and it flows)

•••
•••
•••
the art of marketing, whats there to understand ?
Marketing... I get it, but just seemed like a cycle of wasting everyone’s time, they knew what they were after all along, and where to find it...

Another tire kicker thread, any sense of all the people who wasted their time replying.

I had no idea flippa was behind it, one of the crash and burn stories of the 201X, delete all your client accounts, and ask them to sign up again, how to burn your business in 0-60 seconds ...

Last edited:
•••
Marketing... I get it, but just seemed like a cycle of wasting everyone’s time, they knew what they were after all along, and where to find it...

Another tire kicker thread, any sense of all the people who wasted their time replying.

I had no idea flippa was behind it, one of the crash and burn stories of the 201X, delete all your client accounts, and ask them to sign up again, how to burn your business in 0-60 seconds ...
I assume, those that havent got any valuable names, did not get a response, I personally did, and Im happy that I wrote.

•••

Last edited:
•••
I second @DNMRKT.COM

@Joseph Carroll was quite courteous and professional in his responses. And it was refreshing to get feedback on your submissions even if they were not selected, which is quite rare here at NP Buyer Requests Section.

@wwwweb, the name River Financial Corp was decided after they acquired River.com and not the other way around. Maybe Joseph can clarify this.

Anyway, congrats Joseph on an excellent acquisition and good luck with your new venture, Brandmo.com

•••
It seems that the response you got was that you've got names that don't qualify, is thats the reason of you frustration?
I gave a name for brokering to Joseph and we shall see if there will be any results.
No promises where made, and I am not delusional if there would be. Im sorry to hear if that would happen to you though. I wish you best of luck.

•••
It seems that the response you got was that you've got names that don't qualify, is thats the reason of you frustration?
I gave a name for brokering to Joseph and we shall see if there will be any results.
No promises where made, and I am not delusional if there would be. Im sorry to hear if that would happen to you though. I wish you best of luck.
I got a response, but they were looking for a
Million dollar type name, which they bought.

What would happen to me? I’m not delinquent that I don’t know how to broker my own names, maybe that was the whole point of the exercise to drum up more names for their branding site, I don’t know, who cares anyone will take a listing, look forward to hearing them sell. Make sure you get fed before you put out.

Btw dnmrkt is missing an A and a E, nor does it resolve, I guess that shows just how good your portfolio is. Best of luck with the brokerage.

Last edited:
•••
Back