IT.COM

development Bitcoin Investment Firm Acquires River.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joseph Carroll

Established Member
Impact
Quick update as a followup to the post I had created here - I am happy to announce Brandmo has helped our client acquire River.com for an undisclosed amount.

We worked through the Thanksgiving holiday to close this deal with Lumis, who represented the seller and were true professionals. I want to say I enjoyed creating relationships with many of you and reviewing the thousands of naming options sent my way. As Brandmo continues to work closely with buyers seeking a brand, I hope to continue to share and post our brand name requests here on NamePros.

Thanks for all your help. Be on the lookout!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am curious to know why you never posted as a staff member of Flippa?

There have been numerous discussions around Flippa over the last few years. It would have been productive to be engaged in those conversations....imo

My thoughts as well.

Further, it makes me wonder... How many Flippa employees have left Flippa to start or cofound their own brokerage?

When you were looking for a name for River Financial Corp., obvious choice being River.com, easily found to be for sale by a motivated brokerage company?

For a second, I was like whaaaah.

But @Crypto2020 straightened it out...

@wwwweb, the name River Financial Corp was decided after they acquired River.com and not the other way around.

To add, via their twitter... it appears to be an upgrade from Alto.Financial to River.com

upload_2019-12-11_0-16-44.png
(tweet is clickable)

Last edited:
•••
•••
I second @DNMRKT.COM

@Joseph Carroll was quite courteous and professional in his responses. And it was refreshing to get feedback on your submissions even if they were not selected, which is quite rare here at NP Buyer Requests Section.

@wwwweb, the name River Financial Corp was decided after they acquired River.com and not the other way around. Maybe Joseph can clarify this.

Anyway, congrats Joseph on an excellent acquisition and good luck with your new venture, Brandmo.com
I think you are correct, it's earlier name is Alto financial...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back