IT.COM

Bio / Implants / Microchip Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotKey

Made in CanadaTop Member
Impact
Microchip implants are discreet by nature. In time I think this will replace using one's phone for menial tasks, ie paying for goods in brick-and-mortar outlets, stepping onto public transit or swiping into a workplace. Any investments in this market?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html

I would like to see some creative naming combinations, so post em' here. I really like the name this Swedish company has for themselves as mentioned in the above article: Biohax.

Currently I have the gTLD swipevip that may be relevant, however I'm not totally satisfied on the extension. Maybe for a company that caters implants to the corporate-type.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Does BioPrinterGel .com count?

•••
Does BioPrinterGel .com count?
Bio in terms of "bionics", what you're refering to would be more bioproducts:
Bioproducts or bio-based products are materials, chemicals and energy derived from renewable biological resources.
Unless of course we become human printers and start spewing sheets out our mouth or other crevices..

•••
Bio in terms of "bionics", what you're refering to would be more bioproducts:
Bioproducts or bio-based products are materials, chemicals and energy derived from renewable biological resources.
Unless of course we become human printers and start spewing sheets out our mouth or other crevices..
Ah okay 10-4 thanks.

•••
Saw someone paying crypto with a wrist chip in an article

Bought cryptochip.net and cryptochips.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back