IT.COM

.us Bingo.us $15,000 at Sedo (on Auction)

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, the initial offer was $15K and so the owner put it to auction. It is quite common in those cases that nobody outbids the initial offer and it sells at that price. But who knows, it could easily go much higher. It is a super-strong keyword. Bingo.Org went for $75K last year and is now a mini-site. And .US names have been doing quite well at auctions lately, at least compared to what I'm willing to pay for them. But if I had to guess, I'd say it will stay at $15K.

•••
Great name but a .us.

$15K - $20K.

•••
Some other bingo sales.

Be nice to see another $20K .us sale :)

bingo.net
$56,500

bingo.org (Thanks cronus)
$75,000

bingo.com
$1,100,000

•••
And the reserve is met at $15,000. :tri:

It will probably spark into a bidding war when the auction gets closer to ending. It won't go for as much as any of the other extensions did, but I bet it will still sell for a nice amount.

-Bill

•••
Even at $15k, that is a decent sale for the .us market.

•••
This auction has ended, how did it end up? What was the highest bid?

•••
It sold at the initial bid price -- $15K. But the sale may still not complete--the buyer needs to actually pay up. Some idiots like to make large bids on Sedo and then don't pay. And Sedo's verification system doesn't cover this sort of bid, AFAIK.

•••
I wonder if this could be a good sign for my domain BingoGame.us?? Any takers??

•••
I had it on my "watch list" and I received an email showing a new bid was received (min new bid was supposed to be 15,500), but I went in to check after the auction ended and it does not show on my watch list any more.

•••
how about my bingle.us???

•••
peterxie said:
how about my bingle.us???

namepros is a place to buy and sell names but posting your names everywhere gets to be like spam

why not have your names for sale in your signature and make proper contributions to threads

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back