Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
Hello,

I'm in need of a billing system that i can use on MangoWebs.com

I have tried the following:
- ClientEXEC :
Couldn't purchase from them because they required the payment from a CC funded PayPal which i don't have

- Whois.Cart :
Well, they can take the word "professional" and shove it up my ass.

Please recommend another well-known, feature-rich and affordable billing management system other than ModernBill which costs quite alot :D

Thanks,
Neil

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WHM AutoPilot
Besides that there aren't any other good one's

•••
Ok thanks for your help but I think i will try Whois.Cart one more time:

Here is the email i sent them:

Email to Whois.Cart Support said:
Hello,

I am writing to inform you that I am still interested in buying Whois.Cart after all the trouble i have been through with your unprofessional staff.

This is my story:

1) I paid for the Whois.Cart license through my PayPal account ([email protected]) which is an INACTIVE email. I had NO idea whatsoever that the email with the details would be sent to that email so it's NOT my fault.

2) I asked for a refund because i didn't receive the email within a few hours and obviously got my refund

3) I tried ordering Whois.Cart for the second time with my other PayPal address which is [email protected] and for some reason i still didn't receive an email even though the email is active and working.

4) I then asked for a refund for the second time and obviously got a refund again

5) Then i tried setting [email protected] as my primary email and tried ordering again and guess what? this time it works! Finally! for gods sakes!

6) For some ****ing reason, I get an email saying i get a refund and also statiing that i have problems with my behaviour? seriously, what the **** is up with this?

This fault lies with your UNPROFESSIONAL staff that don't listen to people and their side of the story.

You just make all these assumptions and expect them to be right. Well, why don't you actually try using your brain (if you have any) before making assumptions like these, after all, you make assumptions you make an ass out of U and ME (ASS-U-ME)

Your service is starting to piss me off and i want this license right now, I will be waiting for your response and you better have a good one!

Oh and don't try those "I'd like to recommend another billing system" responses because that isn't going to work with me buddy! Whois.Cart is my only choice as of now, unfortunately.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Goodbye,
Neil

Sorry for the swearing, I was just really angry :D

•••
lol i doubt the swearing will make thing's move.
They probably were annoyed because of you bought 3 times and asked for a refund a couple of times.

•••
I was going to go for WHM Auto Pilot but when i tried the Admin demo, it seemed really complicated and crammed with too many options..

•••
Well i'm using ClientExec and its just fine for what i need.

•••
Veolus, Let me know if you come up with anything automated, as I've been on the search for a while too, dont quite have the budget for WHMA though. Hope all turns out well for you ;)

•••
I still haven't found a billing system to use :( Whois.Cart is also not responding to any of the emails i send them! :(

•••
isn't there something else like that in fantastico?

•••
yes there is PhpCoin but veolus wants a good billing system.

•••
hm what are all the free ones? i am looking for one for my future reseller site {from nomis} hehehe

•••
there is accountlab and phpcoin those are the only 2 free one's that i know of.

•••
which one is the best? did u try both of them or u just knw tht they r free?

•••
I only know they are free and not really great.
So if you have the money i really suggestion buying one.

•••
aight thanks for the info :D will see when i get the reseller

•••
We are using ClientExec Now.

•••
Another good one is http://www.awbs.com/ Its a bit pricey as well but I think its less than modernbill.

•••
•••
kool
modernbill.com looks cool :D

•••
Thanks to TheBush, we are now using ClientEXEC at MangoWebs

I'm loving it! :D

•••
Best you could choose i'm using the same and its just amazing.

You can also install a coupon mod.

•••
What other mods can you install? :) Where can you download the mods from? :)

•••
Google it. :)

I'm sure you'll find i was sent the mod.
So i have no idea where you can get it.

•••
Ok thanks :) I'll try googling it ;)

•••
let me know if oyu find any other good mods :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back