BigRock discounts .COM $1.48, .NET $2.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Get .COMs for Rs 99, about $1.48, use coupon code AFFJUNECOM

Get .NETs for Rs 199, about $2.98, use coupon code AFFJUNENET

Limit 2 domains per customer. This time coupons are valid for both new and existing accounts. Only accept Visa/Master Card.

Register link: http://www.bigrock.in/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does this work for transfers?

•••
I signed up then get an error when I try to use the code.. saying it's no longer valid.

•••
use BIG25DOMTRANSFER to get 25% discount... I transferred one ...

•••
•••
I signed up then get an error when I try to use the code.. saying it's no longer valid.
You have to manually enter AFFJUNECOM coupon code. It's still working now.

•••
•••
Thanks a lot @luantt
I managed to reg 2 dotcom domain names.

•••
I manually added the code but is is giving me invalid code error.

•••
Can anybody please confirm if this works for transfers too?

•••
After first two names discount.
Have to log out first, then add 2 more names and proceed to check out and apply the discount code.

Then proceed for payment. You will still get the discounted rate.

I have tried and it worked for me.

•••
I had one domain at Bigrock, caught by Snapnames. It's just disaster. UI, support - just a nightmare. Couldn't wait for 60 days when i finally could transfer this domain out. So even you pay me - i won't register anything with them. Reminds me those 1&1 $1 registrations... Nightmare.

•••
That's what you get when dealing with indians/pakistanis , Always Nothing but trouble, untrustworthy/scamming bastards, I tend not to judge anyone by their nationality or looks ever, but I truly hate Indians and would never do any deals with them as in the end you always know they will mess everything up and scam you.

Good price but No thanks!
I have domains at BigRock for a long time, never see any problems. But their UI is a mess.

•••
Thank you @luantt

It seems like the Promo is over.

•••
AFFJUNECOM is now invalid.

You can use BR99DOMSALE for one $1.48 .COM domain instead. New customers only. Limit 1 domain per user.

•••
•••
That's what you get when dealing with indians/pakistanis , Always Nothing but trouble, untrustworthy/scamming bastards, I tend not to judge anyone by their nationality or looks ever, but I truly hate Indians and would never do any deals with them as in the end you always know they will mess everything up and scam you.

Good price but No thanks!
Don't hold back hahaha :laugh::laugh:

•••
There is an old saying if one can understand, you attract likewise. Its the law of nature.

•••
Verified to work! Less than 4 hours or until Promo limit is used up so act fast if you want this deal!

•••
The terms say *Only 1 redemption allowed per customer.
Does it mean per one redemption we can buy as many domains for discount or just one domain only?

•••
I only did one, used coupon BRHAPPYHR69 and finished paying, then it said bonus coupon added to cart for this session only, so I tried a second domain, and got "Coupon Per User Limit Exceeded."

I am guessing that if you happen to buy something not on sale during the promo they flash you the bonus after.

But if anyone wants to try two or more in cart and report back, sometimes there are errors and you get a bonus because of a glitch : smile :

•••
the code is not vaild..is it for bigrock?

•••
•••
•••
AFFCOM99SEP is now expired. "This offer is not active at present."

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back