Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BigLinkDirectory.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesobering

Account Closed
Impact
0
Hey guys. Do you think there is any resale value in the domain BigLinkDirectory.com? I purchased it the other day and setup a simple directory on it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looks nice!

I submitted one link :)
 
0
•••
I submitted 3 - lol

could be worth low to mid $xx IMO
 
0
•••
Domain MidXX
With traffic = more
 
0
•••
Good name. $xxx with site and time.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back