IT.COM

sales Biggest ccTLD Sale of the Year to Date Gives Sedo Top Spot on This Week's Sales Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new bi-weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and there are a lot of highlights to tell you about, including the year’s biggest ccTLD sale to date. That was a quarter-million dollar blockbuster turned in by Sedo. In addition to heading our latest all extension To 20 Sales Chart, that sale ranks as the 6th biggest sale, regardless of extension, so far in 2020. The ccTLDs wound up claiming six places on the leader board but the .coms remained dominant with 13 spots, including a solid six-figure sale of their own – a one-word dictionary domain that ranks among the year’s top 15 sales. A perfect .net domain gave the non .com gTLDs a place on this honor roll too. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2020/20200812.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
upload_2020-8-6_9-44-35.png

This is not correct for sure. seems only registred in 2020-01-20
i saw a similar case in one of recent sales chart also.

•••
wow ,P2PG.com SOLD 9000USD??
i got P2PQ.COM , o(╥﹏╥)o

•••
•••
Some nice sales, thanks for the info.

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing!!!!

•••
wow ,P2PG.com SOLD 9000USD??
i got P2PQ.COM , o(╥﹏╥)o
That was my domain.......I hand registered it in 2000. Thought it was about time to sell it. Happy with $9000 :xf.smile:

•••
Back