IT.COM

BIG UPDATE > DOMMT.COM CAN HELP YOU TO SELL MORE DOMAIN NAMES & EXPAND YOUR CLIENT BASE for FREE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
To all my friends from #domain industry, please review dommt.com and share your opinion whether the domain community would benefit from such a service.

If you have any comments or recommendations, feel free to share.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been a while since I wrote last, but here's some more news.

You can now post your domains for sale absolutely free of charge, no registration required, no DNS change, no commission or any other payment to post your ad.

So what I'm offering at dommt.com:

1. Buyers can submit domain request for free
2. Sellers can download buyers request for free
3. Sellers can submit domains for sale for free ( NO charge to post an ad and NO commission if your domain is sold.
4. No registration on the site ( I'm tired to create accounts hire and there ) so I make it easy
5 Every domain request or ad is checked by me, if is look suspicious will be deleted

I just want to help more people to sell or buy domains, step by step I will make this site useful for everyone, I hope you use it and help me reach more people.

Thank you and love Mondays

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back