stingrae Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 58 Mar 7, 2006 240 views 2 replies #1 www.littlegirl.us 97,000 searches last month for little girl. I would like an appraisal on the name and also some ideas for development that are NOT adult related. Thanks.
www.littlegirl.us 97,000 searches last month for little girl. I would like an appraisal on the name and also some ideas for development that are NOT adult related. Thanks.
Phronesis Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 48 Mar 7, 2006 #2 Considreing that a good portion of that OV result is from probably pervs looking for "little girl", it may be difficult to monetize that name. .us doesn't help imo. You could develop it with affiliate links to ebay for clothing/toys, etc.
Considreing that a good portion of that OV result is from probably pervs looking for "little girl", it may be difficult to monetize that name. .us doesn't help imo. You could develop it with affiliate links to ebay for clothing/toys, etc.
stingrae Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 58 Mar 7, 2006 #3 I was concerned about that as well, but a yahoo search doesnt pull up anything of an adult nature on teh first two pages. I guess I will park it and see what kind of traffic it gets. Any appraisals of the name itself?
I was concerned about that as well, but a yahoo search doesnt pull up anything of an adult nature on teh first two pages. I guess I will park it and see what kind of traffic it gets. Any appraisals of the name itself?