NameSilo

Big news at Sedo!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
On Sedo's recently sold domains list there are some interesting sales (including mb.org), but the big news is:

commerce_com and single_co.uk are gone from the list!

Thank goodness for that! B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmm, i cant understand what you are saying

•••
xyris said:
hmm, i cant understand what you are saying

commerce.com and single.co.uk were consistently featured in Sedo's recently sold list for many months on end. It was annoying for those of us who like keep an eye on the list to see the same 2 domains day in day out.

•••
Haha,that is real big news!

•••
Now i understand that its a great news and some bit of comfort to your eyes

•••
Finally - It was getting too much seeing those two domains being listed for the past few months. Hopefully, they can keep the recently sold names updated constantly now, and not keep showing a few, which though did have large sales, over and over again.

•••
I'd have to agree, as many sales as we hear about at Sedo, they kept the same 2 big sales up there for months.

But I guess it's kind of like their stats for their parking program, they update when they feel like it.

•••
Finallly some good news...and bad of part of sedo to keep featuring the same mistake day in day out.

•••
Im really glad they got rid of those domain names from the list, it was really annoying :kickass:

•••
I thought it was only me who felt cranky about that...

•••
mole said:
I thought it was only me who felt cranky about that...
No, it was exceedingly irritating.

•••
Bigger News about Sedo.com

They don't pay you if your PARKED domains don't convert to sales! Seeing that they link you to a lot of Colon Cleansing products and Generic Condoms I would have to agree they probable are not selling a lot for there disgusting avertisers...they owe me over $400 for june... aparently my clicks where not there target audience.... they will tell you about alien clicks..whatever that means....hey you get the advertisers..not me. I buy the domains that's it...that's why they do not buy them..most only give you a couple of $2 a year worth of clicks...then they don't even pay on that...google parking is coming good bye sedo.com :sold:

•••
Google Parking, it's good to see that you've toned down your posts from the vulgar examples of yesterday. You created a mess by spamming the same message all over our forum. I hope you've learned your lesson. Otherwise you won't be here for long. I believe one of my fellow crew members made that very clear.

:!:

•••
•••
Hehe i think anyone who used or knew Sedo was frustrated at seeing thouse names on the same list day in and day out lol.. Cheers!! they have gone

•••
I saw that too. I didnt mind it, it isnt like i go there just to see that list LOL.

•••
If you notice, the recent sales table on sedo's home page isn't the same as the others. The others have active text and hyperlinks, but the recent sales is an image file and not real text. It would be nice if it were a live feed of sales. I supposed they have to be able to weed out those with non-disclosures, but you'd think that could be done with a data flag. I also suppose they don't want to list the numerous < $100 sales in the volume they probably really occur.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back