Dynadot

sales Sedo weekly sales report topped by 1337.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The weekly sales report by Sedo is out; the domain name 1337.org tops the list, having been sold for $50,000 dollars. Wow.
Here's the full report for this week.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Solid domain, however kids nowadays don't seem to know its meaning. ;)

•••
The weekly sales report by Sedo is out; the domain name 1337.org tops the list, having been sold for $50,000 dollars. Wow.
Here's the full report for this week.
Wow! Really? As I own 1707.org no inquiries till date. Actually I understand its mainly because of 337 in the numbers which may have some value 1707 has more known events. Do you see my domain holds some value? Thanks

•••
Wow! Really? As I own 1707.org no inquiries till date. Actually I understand its mainly because of 337 in the numbers which may have some value 1707 has more known events. Do you see my domain holds some value? Thanks
Solid domain, however kids nowadays don't seem to know its meaning. ;)

What is the meaning of 1707?

Do you know the meaning if 1337??

Also number names do not sell in .org as much as it sells in other tlds. On an average 20 4N.orgs dropped and get deleted every day

However, 1337 is not a number domain in that sense

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 9.00.29 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
When you combine first 3 digits you get final one 1+3+3 = 7

•••
its the darkweb, hello, echo, echo, echo. lol. Nice sale. Congrats to seller and buyer. :)

•••
When you combine first 3 digits you get final one 1+3+3 = 7

Dude that is really neat. Or shall I say.... n33t

•••
•••
w00t!

(I'm about to drop q00t .com & g33kfl33t .com) :xf.cool:

•••
In the gaming community it's leet like elite. Barely used in gaming nowadays.

•••
Ok. I was not aware of the specific number significance.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back