Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am guessing they finally kick someone off tonight, its got to be the girl that doesnt need a life preserver

•••
Good lord it's on tonite. I was out to dinner so now I'm only gonna catch the last half hour. Btw, I like Annie as my pick to win :)

Omg forget it what did she do to piss everyone off? I missed what happened!

•••
I like Annie as my pick to win :)

Omg forget it what did she do to piss everyone off? I missed what happened!

When hayden picked brendon and rachel to be the ones on the chopping block annie was the one to go up to them and cry about it to them. enzo saw this and reported back the the big 4. Them when brendon plede his case to hayden one on one he said he trust annie, which made hayden believe enzo. THEN lol part of the big 4 told britney that it might be annie next, and then britney beig nice told annie about it might be her. But annie took it as britney starting it herself, now annie is pissed at inocent lil britney

•••
Kristen = mis_chiff
Annie = keithmt
Matt = TLA215
Hayden = briguy
Lane = johname

Available Andrew Brendon Britney Enzo Kathy Monet Rachel Ragan

When hayden picked brendon and rachel to be the ones on the chopping block annie was the one to go up to them and cry about it to them. enzo saw this and reported back the the big 4. Them when brendon plede his case to hayden one on one he said he trust annie, which made hayden believe enzo. THEN lol part of the big 4 told britney that it might be annie next, and then britney beig nice told annie about it might be her. But annie took it as britney starting it herself, now annie is pissed at inocent lil britney
You sure are gonna be reading about Hayden in this thread!

•••
There going to be a big hayden vs brendon showdown soon lol

th_GUNFIGHT.gif

•••
There going to be a big hayden vs brendon showdown soon lol

th_GUNFIGHT.gif

After Brendon gone...who do you think gonna make the next dumb move and take on my man Hayden? lol

(this posting might be because just had a big steak!)

•••
I think the brigade of hayden, matt, enzo, and lane is tight. Which leaves Andrew and the "girls". But I think brendon will be stronger now, he is now like boston rob, he has an "Amber" which means if brendon is on your side you got a sure two votes. So i think the hayden vs brendon duel in the sun is more down the road. Brendons GF is Head of the House this week too so no go brendon this week

•••
3 nights a week...gotta love it
- can't wait for all the back stabbing - cat fighting - hair pulling slapping crap :lol:

•••
Are you all caught up on the shows yet mis? lol

cga0317l.jpg

•••
I am...and glad Annie is gone...something just didn't sit right with her :p

•••
I am...and glad Annie is gone...something just didn't sit right with her :p

What was funny was at the start of yesterdays show the host said "and tonight we will reveal the saboteur" and I said "its Annie" because you know the show would only reveal who the sabo was this early because they had to And Rachel can act like shes spock on star trek but i think she cant even find her two feet let alone see them lol, leaving annie as the sabo

•••
haha can't see her feet :o

I caught that too, as well a preview earlier in the week said "could the sabotuer
have sealed their own fate?"

•••
The next shoe to drop is which too roomies are life long friends? Monet with someone else is my guess so far.

funny when andrew jumps up and says "none of you can be my friends your not jewish" lol

Kristen is so under the radar its incredable

When i picked lane i didnt know he was the size of a moose and hardley would talk.

Poor keithmt out already, should we let him back in the BB house?

•••
Poor keithmt out already, should we let him back in the BB house?

LOL poor keithmt :'(

Sure, second chances are always good ;) (and usually go on to win it) :|

•••
If it was the pick the saboteur contest keithmt would be the man lol

Stupid me i thought the BB house was a real house looks like there living at the CBS studios

I like someones idea that britney was kathys daughter but i dont think thats the life long pair

You know cbs gave annie a padlock and told her to lock the food door, but then she acts like its her idea

•••
I got pimped, lol. $NP payed to Mis n John because a girl was first to go!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Keith pick someone thats available lol, go to the first post.

LOL he's after briguy's pick cause he won the last contest :hehe:

Thanks for the NP's keithmat :hearts:

•••
Hey keith Rachel available and she the HOH this week

•••
•••
•••
Ah yes it is. To be fair, if brendon wins I should only get half the pot! Also I have yet to donate my 400 NP and if someone wants to sell me 500 of theirs that would be great. Just PM me your price and paypal info :)

•••
Ah yes it is. To be fair, if brendon wins I should only get half the pot!

None of that crap we pay full winnings here and all picks are equal, you will see as we get deeper in the show.

I have yet to donate my 400 NP

Nobody has to donate anything. But if someone wants to sweetin the pot thats great. I actually feel 400 is an excelent prize and I am cool with it staying at that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back