IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont watch the show but really appreciate updates...the simpler the better...

Sure, Paulie was evicted and didn't have the back in the house card. Last night for that and Paul had the card but can't use it as it was the last night. No HOH on TV, special show on Friday. Might be live tomorrow, not sure therefore I'll need to check online tonight to see if they had the HOH when the show went off.

America 's care package will be for a second HOH this week and so there will be two HOH's..

It was revealed that the 5 in sequester will have a battle back and one will go back in to the game.

Last edited:
•••
Well The couple of Nat and James is going to break up

78027810-31d7-0134-b055-0a814d95abff.JPG

•••
•••
She putting up her dump James out now with the "you do this and I'll never talk to you.

Funny thing is they wont have much jury house time together. Thats more couple confirming than the Big Brother House

•••
I like Victor, seems to be a happy go lucky kind of guy.. That's who I want to win..

•••
He is very revengeful, and he been voted out two times, some people would think that a reason he shouldn't win (harder to get votes)

•••
He is very revengeful, and he been voted out two times, some people would think that a reason he shouldn't win (harder to get votes)

Who's your favorite?

•••
•••
That comp tonight was one of the best ever. Mix between MacGuyver and MacGruber. Fun stuff

•••
Yeah but I knew James would suck at it.

Oh the other hand Corey kick ass.

Oh that reminds me. Nat asking James if he threw the comp (bad indicator of their post house romance)

•••
She putting up her dump James out now with the "you do this and I'll never talk to you.

Funny thing is they wont have much jury house time together. Thats more couple confirming than the Big Brother House
Where is the Amish bed :)

•••
I don't really like "big bother show" kind of boring .

•••
Don't read if you don't want to know yet! :)

Nat was kicked out, Cory just won HOH...

•••
-_-Sht man thanks alottttttt it comes on in 10 min

•••
•••
"Big booger show" host is married to CBS president ;)

•••
-_-Sht man thanks alottttttt it comes on in 10 min

HaHa, sorry! Don't read BB threads until you watch the show.. :)

•••
You put it like 2 inches away from where you said dont read. Come on. Why even post things like that

•••
You put it like 2 inches away from where you said dont read. Come on. Why even post things like that

Sorry, I don't read this thread until I watch the show, just make sense. :)

Next time I'll say BB update in a post and don't read my below/next post if you haven't watched it, or don't want to get up to speed with whats going on... LOL

•••
How about you just send me $50 paypal and we'll call things square

HOH comp is coming up... hmm i wonder who will win

•••
•••
Sorry, I don't read this thread until I watch the show, just make sense. :)

HOH winner wasn't announced on today's show.

Nat and James wont stay together, Unless he wins the 500k, then he wont be able to get rid of her.

She didnt even give him a mouth kiss when she left. But maybe they did that all night the night before.

How do you tell Nat lying? She does the bubbly type of talking (see her switch into it while talking to Julie)

•••
Do not read lower unless you want HOH details, next post...

Last edited:
•••
I watch online, HOH winner was Cory but the way he was moving on TV it's only obvious that he would probably win.

•••
HaHa, sorry! Don't read BB threads until you watch the show.. :)
or be like me..don't watch the show but read the updates..lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back