Dynadot

information Beware of fake comments on domain blogs

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Don’t believe every comment you read on domain blogs. While many do come from real people who are commenting as themselves, lately there has been an increase in “fake” comments where a scammer impersonates someone else.
For those who know Eric Lyon, you know he’s a super positive guy and a great contributor to the domain industry. If you see a negative or strange sounding comment from him on a blog…it’s probably not really him.
It’s up to us as bloggers to do our best to spot these fake comments and filter them out. Just like all the fake news we’re plagued with today, sometimes it can be hard to spot a fake though so it’s pretty challenging to make sure that every comment comes from someone who really is who they say they are...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's why I like to make sure I have the .com domain before I use a sobriquet. That way you can verify who you are. Another method is to register a Bitcoin wallet address - that allows you to post a proof.

•••
That's why I like to make sure I have the .com domain before I use a sobriquet.

nice. I don't often see this fine word used (sobriquet).

:glasses:

•••
ah ok thats why I am posting all this crap ..

•••
Back