Dynadot

Beware New Scammer On Dp...got Scammed Last Night 21 Lll.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am furious, I just got scammed out of 21 LLLL.com Godaddy domains last night on DP. The users name was ASH. Check the profile here, its flawless. Here is the info that was provided for change of registrant:

Michael Stearns
1269 Rinehart Road
Miami
Florida
email: [email protected]

He/she claims to have a partner and that their email is:

[email protected]

These are the names that I lost:

LPZT
MXIK
NKXC
NQVG
OGZH
OWXD
PRZJ
PZSN
QHYO
GJCQ GoDaddy 2/18/08---->$59
PQHY GoDaddy 10/31/2008--->$59
PQYT GoDaddy 10/31/2008---->$59
UZRK GoDaddy 8/2/2008---->$59 (live site .ru)
BQPG GoDaddy 7/8/2008---->$84
FOQH GoDaddy 7/16/08----->$175 (Pronouncable)
EBZP GoDaddy 7/08/08----->$89 (Ending P can be "Partners")
DTQG
FJXA
TKZD
HFZR
QPYE

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated. I already contacted BlowDaddy and GayPal they are absolutely no help. "Nothing we can do on our end"

GreenGambler was also scammed. I need those names, that was my income, I was relying on them to pay my tuition and rent next semester. This sucks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Len,

Thx, everybody should be interested......have u called this person?

Cheers

Frank

•••
My domains are lost. Either they ended up in the hands of that one guy from Thailand or they were sold. Oh well, i learned my lesson. I hope this bastard gets caught, I hear he struck again at DigitalPoint, user WebsterContent got scammed out of 2 LLLL.com. SO just a warning, WATCH OUT EVERYONE!

•••
liquidcherry said:
Hi Len,

Thx, everybody should be interested......have u called this person?

Cheers

Frank

It's apparently a cellphone that is not answered...well not when I tried anyway! I know someone who got a response from the email address but once he/she was revealed as a scammer they did not reply to further emails.

Len

•••
Paypal really needs to protect sellers a lot more than it already does

•••
The names GJRF.com and ZMUL.com are now back to the true owner, they are now in my account.

ZMUL.com and GJRF.com are
NO LONGER STOLEN PROPERTY .

Best Wishes,
Richard,
GG

•••
Thats great to see. Please if there are anymore stolen domain please request to be placed on stolen list at digitalpoint blog Thanks :great:

•••
Be nice if RJ could set up a PayPal type service specifically with domainers in mind.. he'd have alot of ready customers, I'm sure!

Meanwhile, hope you and Green Gambler make out ok in the end!

•••
•••
dgridley said:
Be nice if RJ could set up a PayPal type service specifically with domainers in mind.. he'd have alot of ready customers, I'm sure!

Meanwhile, hope you and Green Gambler make out ok in the end!

Agreed or better still some sort of escrow service. By the way Green Gambler case,,I think he got back his domains..cheers :wave: :blink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back