IT.COM

Beware New Scammer On Dp...got Scammed Last Night 21 Lll.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am furious, I just got scammed out of 21 LLLL.com Godaddy domains last night on DP. The users name was ASH. Check the profile here, its flawless. Here is the info that was provided for change of registrant:

Michael Stearns
1269 Rinehart Road
Miami
Florida
email: [email protected]

He/she claims to have a partner and that their email is:

[email protected]

These are the names that I lost:

LPZT
MXIK
NKXC
NQVG
OGZH
OWXD
PRZJ
PZSN
QHYO
GJCQ GoDaddy 2/18/08---->$59
PQHY GoDaddy 10/31/2008--->$59
PQYT GoDaddy 10/31/2008---->$59
UZRK GoDaddy 8/2/2008---->$59 (live site .ru)
BQPG GoDaddy 7/8/2008---->$84
FOQH GoDaddy 7/16/08----->$175 (Pronouncable)
EBZP GoDaddy 7/08/08----->$89 (Ending P can be "Partners")
DTQG
FJXA
TKZD
HFZR
QPYE

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated. I already contacted BlowDaddy and GayPal they are absolutely no help. "Nothing we can do on our end"

GreenGambler was also scammed. I need those names, that was my income, I was relying on them to pay my tuition and rent next semester. This sucks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and this was in another post.....concerning HKSteve

i guess you guys know most, if not all of this already, but i wanted to try to feel apart of something....

this was in another post, and the tekken7 name ties in with a gamer handle pretty good. I know, both my posts are reaching, but maybe someone can tie them, or refute and then delete them is they are of no use.

http://www.volkdefense.com/?p=203

That was the interview from a member who was scammed. I thank him for his time for making this interview with Volk Defense. This scammer which has several name (some we couldn’t get):

Screen Names: Tekken7 or HKsteve

And His Emails:

[email protected] -- Shibuya is in/near Tokyo, Japan
[email protected] – This is the Buyer’s PayPal payment email
[email protected] - With this email he invited me to join Live Messenger for communication
[email protected] – This email is his GoDaddy email account
[email protected]
[email protected]

Some More Information to give about the scammer:

David Hayling
Address: 2489 Ray Court
City:Laurinburg
State: north carolina
Zip: 28352
USA
phone: 9103186373
godaddy email: [email protected]

paypal: [email protected]

If you have been scammed by this guy, I urge you to fight back. We may be able to help.

--------------- and then there is more (more reaching) --------------

HKSteve...well, here is a guy named HKSteve, he is in a college dorm, a gamer, and seems to be in the right area.

This one is reaching reeeeaaaaalll far, but maybe there is something someone can put together.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1224998944062047408gEhIuw

--and a few years ago (this prog gives ALOT of power to a machine. it also puts HKSteve as Chinese (well, at least THIS HKSteve) and poss hack) --------

HKSteve
(Unregistered)
11/03/03 10:50 AM
Application Stop when running 2 Days

Dear All,

I have installed RaidenDNSD 1.111c at Chinese Windows 2K Pro. (SP 4) , The program will running about 2 days then stop it ! is it any problem about the configuration or any patch need install ?

Regards,
HKSteve

Post Extras:

Last edited:
•••
I've reported that desihackerz site to the Registrar (Godaddy) and all advertisers I found ... Seen no action at all.

Anyone that just looks at the site for more than 2 seconds knows its just a hangout for low lifes and crooks.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Rich's Zmul.com and GjrF.com are in there too! :o

NQAX.COM
QAXH.COM
QEVG.COM
ZCVQ.COM
ZQCV.COM
LVQD.COM
VUXT.COM
GQOC.COM
VBUW.COM
ZMUL.COM
GJRF.COM
EBZP.COM
GJCQ.COM
PQYT.COM
BQPG.COM
FOQH.COM
PQHY.COM
UZRK.COM
JEKP.COM
JEKV.COM
TKZD.COM
QPYE.COM
HFZR.COM
FJXA.COM
DTQG.COM
MKHV.COM
MJUH.COM
NQVG.COM
PZSN.COM
LPZT.COM
OGZH.COM
QHYO.COM
MXIK.COM
OWXD.COM
NKXC.COM
PRZJ.COM
BMQF.COM
BPQF.COM
EQFY.COM
JIXF.COM
PAQH.COM
HEZF.COM
WYQE.COM

Incredible!

Anthony

:gn:

•••
Anthony Sun said:
Rich's Zmul.com and GjrF.com are in there too! :o

NQAX.COM
QAXH.COM
QEVG.COM
ZCVQ.COM
ZQCV.COM
LVQD.COM
VUXT.COM
GQOC.COM
VBUW.COM
ZMUL.COM
GJRF.COM
EBZP.COM
GJCQ.COM
PQYT.COM
BQPG.COM
FOQH.COM
PQHY.COM
UZRK.COM
JEKP.COM
JEKV.COM
TKZD.COM
QPYE.COM
HFZR.COM
FJXA.COM
DTQG.COM
MKHV.COM
MJUH.COM
NQVG.COM
PZSN.COM
LPZT.COM
OGZH.COM
QHYO.COM
MXIK.COM
OWXD.COM
NKXC.COM
PRZJ.COM
BMQF.COM
BPQF.COM
EQFY.COM
JIXF.COM
PAQH.COM
HEZF.COM
WYQE.COM

Incredible!

Anthony

Yep, I knew it was the same guy stealing everyones names.

This makes it even more pathetic that GoDaddy won't help us. We are all from different parts of the world. We are all accusing the same guy, who just happens to have all our names. And if GoDaddy did it's job they would see that the WhoIs info on all our names is invalid.

Can they not see that one GoDaddy account has many names with different WhoIs info? Are they Fing blind?

•••
May be someone can compile an email and let everyone send it to Godaddy with this thread url?

I am wondering what governmental/international agency can handle this type of criminal case. If we are for sure where this guy is when he was doing all the stealing, I think the local legal authority (ex: police) should care. Let's find out if this is possible!

Anthony

•••
I just contacted the scammer via the desihackerz site:

He still refuses to give the names back.. He basically said he has been scamming his whole life.. (Fing looser)

His MSN email is: [email protected]
His Yahoo IM Name is: jimseason
User name is: Av---is

Last edited:
•••
Anthony Sun said:
May be someone can compile an email and let everyone send it to Godaddy with this thread url?

I am wondering what governmental/international agency can handle this type of criminal case. If we are for sure where this guy is when he was doing all the stealing, I think the local legal authority (ex: police) should care. Let's find out if this is possible!

Anthony

If anyone reported this to http://ic3.gov/ you should have received a confirmation email. This email contains a Complaint Id and Password. I urge you to add further details about your domains being sold by hksteve and the desihackerz website link @ http://complaint.ic3.gov/update

•••
•••
GreenGambler said:
It looks that HKSteve does all his scammer business on that site:

Here is a thread of him crying that a scammer scammed him out of his stolen PP funds..

http://www.desihackerz.com/index.php?showtopic=77036&hl=

What a joke!

Is that the correct URL? I am seeing this on the page:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Anthony

•••
Yes, that is the correct URL:

I was allowed to create an account before they turned on the invite only feauture.
Everyone, feel free to use this account to access the site:

EDIT: The account was closed...

Search for member HKsteve and look at all his posts.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Rich. I went in and read it. He is currently online now. Care to chat with him?

Anthony

•••
I suggest that everyone reports the hackerz site to both PayPal and GoDaddy. Immedietly!

•••
GreenGambler said:
I suggest that everyone reports the hackerz site to both PayPal and GoDaddy. Immedietly!

Already been done. no response on either part. bastards, our names are just sitting there even a blind man can see this knobface stole them

•••
I now have a name for hksteve.......Juan Lee is our man!!!

I noticed that during an IM session that he posted on Desihackers that his name on the IM was Juan. I did a reverse email check on [email protected] at http://www.infospace.com/home/white-pages/reverse-email and voila! It comes back with Juan Lee of the US. Just need to trace his address and we got him.

Last edited:
•••
This is what its showing at whois.
Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-ABUSE.COM
NS2.SUSPENDED-FOR.SPAM-AND-ABUSE.COM

•••
Len said:
I now have a name for hksteve.......Juan Lee is our man!!!

I noticed that during an IM session that he posted on Desihackers that his name on the IM was Juan. I did a reverse email check on [email protected] at http://www.infospace.com/home/white-pages/reverse-email and voila! It comes back with Juan Lee of the US. Just need to trace his address and we got him.

Whoa, thats awesome news, if correct; how do we know this isnt just another intentional misleading piece of evidence aimed at diverging our attention. Ive been looking for a free reverse email lookup but I couldnt find anything.

•••
bgmv said:
Whoa, thats awesome news, if correct; how do we know this isnt just another intentional misleading piece of evidence aimed at diverging our attention. Ive been looking for a free reverse email lookup but I couldnt find anything.

This is the real thing! No doubt about it! I have information that there is a physical address available but this service has to be paid for. Does anyone on here have this already set up?

Hey guy's it it just me or has the desihackerz site been taken down?

Last edited:
•••
Len said:
Hey guy's it it just me or has the desihackerz site been taken down?

Yes it has!!!!

Whoever said reporting stuff doesn't help needs to bite there toungue right now.

I, and a few others, called GoDaddy, PayPal, BankofAmerica and a few other companies whos info was being dealt on that site. I informed them of the criminal activities on that site. I even told GoDaddy that I would call my local news this morning if the site was not removed. Does anyone know of any more of those sites that we can report?

•••
I contacted GoDaddy, IC3 and Paypal as well but I never got a response. Maybe they listened for a change.

•••
Well if this is true the regulars on there are going to be really pissed with hksteve (Juan lee) for being instrumental in bringing their site down LOL!!!

•••
•••
Len said:
Well if this is true the regulars on there are going to be really pissed with hksteve (Juan lee) for being instrumental in bringing their site down LOL!!!

As they should be. Scammers should know not to scam domainers. We know alot about internet law, hacks, crimes and how to track people down. And most importantly, we don't give up! It has to be more trouble than it's worth to scam a domainer.

Juan (HKSteve) brought all sorts of attention on the DesiHackerz site, he was like a beacon in a sea of internet crime..

•••
well I for one am not going to stop persuing this guy until we all have our domains returned to us or he is behind bars. We may have been the prey when this all started but now we are the hunters, he is the prey, and I think I got him in my sights!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back