domain BetterInBet [com] and Bet-related names

NameSilo
Watch

Brand New

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

A newbie needs your wisdom please...

Before I found NamePros, I registered a bunch of names that I later regretted (a classic rookie mistake).

Could you please educate me a bit on whether the following names hold any value at all? Are the words combination catchy or confusing instead?

Any appraisal/comment/guidance/criticism would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

All in [com]:

BetGene
BetMouth
BetTaste
BetPerson
GreatInBet
BetterInBet
BettorInBed
BetInfluence
BetPublicity

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't consider any of these domains warranting much interest, sadly

PS BetGene - Proper spelling is "Genie" (I think you mean). A gene is the basic physical and functional unit of heredity - Bit different

My 2 cents: The best domains are understood, right off the bat. Don't have 3 worded domains...or domains like "BetMouth"...they don't connect with customers. Think for yourself, with regards to "bet"...if you are in the gambling business, what is a respectable domain (bigbet, topbet, victorybet, betwin, probet...)

...fewer characters, punchy, desirable, simple spelling...real sense. Creativity is good, but be on point

Last edited:
•••
They are not too bad/bet at all for the rookie. Nice jab, but I guess the best chance has BetTaste and maybe BetGene trailing behind. Humor is tricky, but some people will like it. Hard to tell whether or not it will be enough to generate a good sale, but try mid $$$.
The three-words I don't think will sell.
Good Luck!
If you sell some of them, PM the result will be quite interesting to know.

•••
I don't consider any of these domains warranting much interest, sadly

PS BetGene - Proper spelling is "Genie" (I think you mean). A gene is the basic physical and functional unit of heredity - Bit different

My 2 cents: The best domains are understood, right off the bat. Don't have 3 worded domains...or domains like "BetMouth"...they don't connect with customers. Think for yourself, with regards to "bet"...if you are in the gambling business, what is a respectable domain (bigbet, topbet, victorybet, betwin, probet...)

...fewer characters, punchy, desirable, simple spelling...real sense. Creativity is good, but be on point

Many thanks @jhm

Yes, totally understood... there's no point to try to be creative, if it doesn't connect with the customers.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
•••
They are not too bad/bet at all for the rookie. Nice jab, but I guess the best chance has BetTaste and maybe BetGene trailing behind. Humor is tricky, but some people will like it. Hard to tell whether or not it will be enough to generate a good sale, but try mid $$$.
The three-words I don't think will sell.
Good Luck!
If you sell some of them, PM the result will be quite interesting to know.

Many thanks @VadimK Iberica

Yes, absolutely agree... humor is too risky...

Will do PM you if there is any sale.

Thanks again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back