Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Better GoDaddy Code

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

capiche

Top Member
Impact
1,771
Godaddy Code

I figured I would make a new post, because I realized that there were a lot of people that didn't know about this one.
If you use the promo code "buy1" at Godaddy, you save $2.00 off of each .com name you buy, even if you reg more than one at a time.
For example, 1 name -$7.20, 2 names - $14.40, etc.

I have been using it all year after finding it online. I have read that it doesn't expire either. I reg names all of the time and it's never let me down yet.

Hope this helps everyone! :wave:

Scott
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
thnx! ill be using that one =)
 
0
•••
Wish I knew about this a week ago ;)

Thanks for sharing :laugh:
 
0
•••
Why it is not working for me? i used the 3.99 one.
 
0
•••
Thanks Capiche :tu: ! I am planning to register a domain in the coming week, I might give this code a try :) !

Thanks! Positive Reputation left :] !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
$3.99 one?

I usually only reg .coms, so in my experience it has worked every time. On the occasions that I do reg another TLD or ccTLD I use "david" to save a buck.

Thanks for the rep Snake! :hehe:
 
0
•••
CommunityZ said:
Why it is not working for me? i used the 3.99 one.
You're expecting to get a $4.19 domain?
It doesn't work with the loophole.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back