Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BetsFarm.com - Any Good ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_Rom

Established Member
Impact
8
Hi Guys,

Just regged this and I wonder what you guys think about it ?

I'd like to develop it as a Sport Bets mini affiliate website.

Do you think it's the best idea ? Or should I try to sell it instead ?

Cheers,

Jin,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say domain only is $regfee.

Bets, plural isn't as good as Bet. BetFarm would have been better but then again Farm? I'm not sure what relevance this has to betting at all.

FARM - "An area of land and its buildings used for growing crops and rearing animals, typically under the control of one owner or manager.
Verb
Make one's living by growing crops or keeping livestock: "he has farmed organically for years"."


You should develop it as you said, I think the only way this can work is by doing that. With that in mind, personally, I still think it is worth low $xx maximum.

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks ! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back