NameSilo

Best way to set up email accounts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have numerous emails that i send through my gmail account and use my current host to send and receive the email.
I'm wondering if it is not better to receive email through the register in the domain control panel and have it forward to my gmail account? I guess the email could still be sent through my host?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
make a redirects, in order to all your addresses were forwarding mail to your gmail account.

•••
I also recommend google apps, you basically have gmail powering your server's mail.

If you didn't want to go that far then email forwarding through your control panel is fine.

•••
I have 12 email accounts flowing into my gmail. You can set it up in the gmail control panel, add emails. SImple and effective.

•••
mate try google aps it;s free google application just register your domain here edit some server site setting in mx entry and you will have your own email system on the google

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back