Dynadot

Best Transfer Deal on Black Friday – Just $2.99 for .COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kvijay

Established Member
Impact
Say hello to InterServer this Black Friday – you will get the best transfer deal ever for your .COM domain.
interserver.net

Right now, if you need to renew your .COM domain, you should check this Black Friday offer from InterServer: transfer for only $2.99.

But, as I see, renewal price is high – 11$ for the next year, so after transfer, you need to uncheck auto-renew and find somewhere to move it again.

• PayPal and Credit Card accepted.
  • Unlimited .COM transfer domain.
  • WHOIS privacy has $5 per year.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, I've submitted my transfer a few hours ago. There was an error with the payment, but it went trough in the end. I have not yet received the transfer authorization request email. Do they process manually these orders?

•••
dont even try to email/create support tciket
time will be wasted

•••
dont even try to email/create support tciket
time will be wasted
Do you mean that they won't be answered?

Apart from this and renewal cost, old interface and need to transfer individually, is there any reason I've missed not to use this registrar?

•••
shows $11 for me for transfer, any code to use?

•••
•••
The pricing of $2.99 is valid all year round for .com not just for Black Friday. Privacy is $5.
But there is a catch: it seems that you have to transfer all domains in one single transaction, otherwise when you try again, the price is $11.
I know this because I transferred one of my domains some days ago for that price and it went OK.
But I tried today again after login into the account to transfer another one and the price was $11.

•••
nope for my 1st domain its shows $11

•••
•••
Does anyone know what this mean in the Interserver dashboard?
imgkk.com/i/a96q.jpg

•••
•••
Does anyone know what this mean in the Interserver dashboard?
imgkk.com/i/a96q.jpg

Maybe you missed the GDPR consent request, when it showed up.

•••
•••
Sorry if the question sounds childish, but does a transfer include 1-year renewal?

•••
•••
•••
yes confirmed over by live chat

•••
Do you mean that they won't be answered?

Apart from this and renewal cost, old interface and need to transfer individually, is there any reason I've missed not to use this registrar?
try it,maybe u can get some more reasons

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back