IT.COM

Best Transfer Deal on Black Friday – Just $2.99 for .COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kvijay

Established Member
Impact
Say hello to InterServer this Black Friday – you will get the best transfer deal ever for your .COM domain.
interserver.net

Right now, if you need to renew your .COM domain, you should check this Black Friday offer from InterServer: transfer for only $2.99.

But, as I see, renewal price is high – 11$ for the next year, so after transfer, you need to uncheck auto-renew and find somewhere to move it again.

• PayPal and Credit Card accepted.
  • Unlimited .COM transfer domain.
  • WHOIS privacy has $5 per year.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Say hello to InterServer this Black Friday – you will get the best transfer deal ever for your .COM domain.

Right now, if you need to renew your .COM domain, you should check this Black Friday offer from InterServer: transfer for only $2.99.

But, as I see, renewal price is high – 11$ for the next year, so after transfer, you need to uncheck auto-renew and find somewhere to move it again.

• PayPal and Credit Card accepted.
  • Unlimited .COM transfer domain.
  • WHOIS privacy has $5 per year.
Have a nice day!

•••
•••
•••
yes,but I cant post links due to some strange restriction

•••
What is the transfer policy? Do they restrict transfer out of registrar? or charge fee for transfer out or unlocking the domain? What registrar they are reselling?

•••
Tips and info for this offer:
  • No bulk transfer. Transfers take in the region of 90-180 seconds each.
  • Unlock before transfer to streamline the process.
  • Follow the link in the confirmation email to enter the auth code.
twitter.com/BlackDomains

•••
Does anyone ever used Interserver.net?

•••
looks like this is the best offer for .com transfer (y)

•••
jerk people.locked my account

•••
I just tried it with one of my personal names:

- Paypal worked just fine
- archaic backend
- auth code can be requested through the panel
- dont see a push option
- their approval email went to spam
- support chat froze up for me halfway through
- private whois data redacted for GDPR compliance
- they use OpenSRS/Tucows

not all that bad... but probably not very domainer friendly.

added:
- they send login notices upon client login. I like that. kinda like porkbun does. haven't tried bad attempt notices yet.
- I was using a VPN and my connection seems to be lagging at times so that might explain the chat issue.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just tried it with one of my personal names:

- Paypal worked just fine
- archaic backend
- auth code can be requested through the panel
- dont see a push option
- their approval email went to spam
- support chat froze up for me halfway through
- private whois data redacted for GDPR compliance
- they use OpenSRS/Tucows

not all that bad... but probably not very domainer friendly.

Domains registered at OpenSRS/Tucows can be transfer out within 30 minuntes. As soon as you start the transfer they will send you email to approve and then you are done. However don't want to lockup domains in this reseller.

•••
owever don't want to lockup domains in this reseller.

Why not? I'm not gonna move more to them as somehow I don't feel too comfortable but I couldn't spot any real issues thus far.

•••
I couldnt see Icann Acredited logo on their website.

•••
•••
no reason,no reply to tweeter,support email,ticket

For how long has their transfer deal been going on?

And how many days has it been since you tweeted, emailed, opened a support ticket?

•••
Hi there, I just transfer 10domains and I spoke with them on the chat - there is no limitation and no issue upto now ;)

sorry for your issue kvijay and many thanks again

•••
I dont think it is reliable, 2.99 is lower than their cose, if it is reliable I will transfer many domains

•••
Transferred a few over. Interface is dated, but works. There doesn't appear to be anyway to disable auto-renewal though.

•••
just tried them, panel sucks than 1and1 & domain.com... not worth the hassle. jmo.

•••
•••
What do you mean by this? They offer free whois privacy?

No, privacy is about $5 if I remember correctly. However, if you're an EU citizen they cannot show your private info to be in compliance with the European GDPR (let's say privacy law) so they need to redact personal info for registrants from Europe.

•••
Nice. Thank you. Yes, I'm an European citizen. They've said to me on chat that the phone number and email will not be shown.

•••
Nice. Thank you. Yes, I'm an European citizen. They've said to me on chat that the phone number and email will not be shown.

I just checked and all they show is Country and state/province.

I only moved one of my oldest names there that's not for sale anyway and already was renewed for up to 6 years so if things get messy there's plenty of time to work on getting it back :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back