NameSilo

Best timing for 7-day Godaddy Auction

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by paullymac, Oct 18, 2015

Replies:
Views:

1. NamesAtHome

NamesAtHome Upgraded Member Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

With a 7-day public auction - is there a way to time your auction so that you get the attention of people looking during the expiring auctions (generally between 12:00-5:00pm est)? Do they start and end at whatever time you list it?

I assume Sundays are not great days to finish an auction, but that's just a hunch...

Thoughts?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Blueforever

Blueforever Established Member

Yes I'd like to know this to, I purchased an expired domain via godaddy which had hundreds of views and a few bids, I tried to sell the same name via godaddy 7-day public auctions a few months later and it got only 4 views...and they were by me!
    I don't get it.

3. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You can pick the time you want to end it (hour window) while setting it up. I end them about the same time Namejet and Snapnames end them. I figure they've already done the research, have the data on the best times. Wouldn't end it on a Sunday/the weekend. I like Tues, Wed or Thur.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice