Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best template site?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

seeker

Established Member
Impact
41
which do you guys recommend as the best template site?

is there one that offers templates/logos/scripts etc.... all in one?

templatemonster is overused and I dont like it very much, so if there are any other recommendations, I would apreciate it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
thanks for the links.
 
0
•••
I wouldn't use templates. If you are willing to pay why not get a custom designed one off of namepros?
 
0
•••
0
•••
TheComputerGeek247 said:
I wouldn't use templates. If you are willing to pay why not get a custom designed one off of namepros?

Hi.
I am hiring 2 local web designers to work for us.
I am scouting for the best template/logo etc.. site so that they can use some of them to speed up work.
it isnt about 1 or 2 or 5 sites, its an average of 10 sites a month.

but just out of ciriosity, where do you get the custom ones at namepros, is there a section?

thanks.
 
0
•••
seeker said:
Hi.
I am hiring 2 local web designers to work for us.
I am scouting for the best template/logo etc.. site so that they can use some of them to speed up work.
it isnt about 1 or 2 or 5 sites, its an average of 10 sites a month.

but just out of ciriosity, where do you get the custom ones at namepros, is there a section?

thanks.

Don't speed up the process. Design needs lots of creativity works rather than development process. Designing a homepage itself may take sometime. It does't matter. The maximum effort and maximum effect when it comes to designs.
 
0
•••
Actually you can get one by searching Yahoo! or Ask Jeeves. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back