IT.COM

Best site to sell cannabis/pot/weed/cbd domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
anyone recommend the best site to sell on ?

I see potdomains dot com is rocking but r there any others specific to cannabis?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

I see potdomains dot com is rocking but r there any others specific to cannabis?
PotDomains is the best in my opinion. :)

•••
run cbd,canna,hemp etc on namebio and see which registrars sales were made on

•••
It doesn’t matter if you have good domains...

•••

Good question.

As for PotDomains, it looks like they could use some work on inventory curation but the interface is clean. I had not come across it before.

We have some decent domains in this category that I am sure we would never develop. For example, WeedBank.com. There is probably a very nice brokerage niche for someone who knows this space.

For anyone looking for an escrow agent for cannabis and related domain sales, keep in mind that Epik is strong there, notably for clearing transactions with cryptos.

•••
Good question.

As for PotDomains, it looks like they could use some work on inventory curation but the interface is clean. I had not come across it before.

We have some decent domains in this category that I am sure we would never develop. For example, WeedBank.com. There is probably a very nice brokerage niche for someone who knows this space.

For anyone looking for an escrow agent for cannabis and related domain sales, keep in mind that Epik is strong there, notably for clearing transactions with cryptos.
How much is weedbank? PM me please.

Potdomains needs a lift and a better run interface but again, user domain quality is key. A good domain directed anywhere will eventually sell.

•••
Hey Rob Very cool site and info

whats Epiks % per sale as a broker? does it vary on qty sold?

i have a number of domains maybe you would consider to broker?

Im just checking out now your sites details

•••
Another option is biz420domains(.)com

•••
Another option is biz420domains(.)com
cool site

i see they are like a classified ad site it says.
anyone have success selling thru biz420?

Last edited:
•••
Hey Rob Very cool site and info

whats Epiks % per sale as a broker? does it vary on qty sold?

i have a number of domains maybe you would consider to broker?

Im just checking out now your sites details

For cases where we are marketplace or broker, it is 9%. We are typically non-exclusive.

•••
•••
Most of such sites do not display their traffic stats and overall portfolio sale percentage. Has anyone noticed a good dedicated weed domain site with good sale and traffic stats?

•••
suggest potdomains.com needs to clean up there site. Tried to register account, didn't work. Sent them email asking for help... not delivered, there email account full. Need to look for other options. Have some high value cannabis names I won't have time to develop. buymailordercannibis.com; and with New York going to leaglize.. buynewyorkcannabis.com ; buynewyorkcbdoil.com.

•••
There are other great domains and good sites too for pot. I did some search and discovered these 2 sites which has been rocking it. rawlightup. com
runtzstore. com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back