Domain Empire

Best search engine affiliate?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you looking for a PPC you can park your domains with, or just a search engine to put on your sites ??

Fabulous.com is the best PPC I've tried so far, but you need 100+ domains to sign up. (unless you have some real good ones)

If it's something similar to targetwords.com you're after, then Adsense is by far the best..
www.google.com/adsense

•••
You could also trying using RevenuePilot.com, although they don't have the best payout possible.

•••
I dont think adsense alows sites made only to display adsense

•••
•••
•••
no, thats just a typo of kazaalite.com and the dn owner put up a ppc portal page

•••
I dont quite understand, what do you by a typo though? It seems that the service is trying to promote Kazaa Lite.

•••
So adsence seems to be the way to go? I suppose the smaller guys will never get 50% of the revenue from those $2.00 Overture bids. Maybe the "sign up" affiliates are the best way to go.

Thanks

•••
Are you going to park domains or place ads on your site(s)??

If it's for the ads, then adsense is the way to go.. :)

•••
I want to do something like that with my PPC Search site... Just dont have the time to make portals that would be on topic for the domains people park...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back