Dynadot

Best sbook affiliates ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Best ebook affiliates ?

any opinions on the best ebook affiliates ?

experiences and so on

like to know thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would also like to hear anything about it

•••
ClickBank is the best place.

•••
•••
cant remember if clickbank is the one that charges you after a period of non sales .......an affiliate that charges you money when you are not winning is not for me , i may be wrong i but think it was clickbank ?

•••
You're right, here it is:

Dormant Accounts

Accounts with a positive balance but no earnings for an extended period of time are considered dormant. Dormant accounts are subject to a charge of $1 per pay period after 90 days of no earnings, $5 per pay period after 180 days of no earnings, and $50 per pay period after 365 days of no earnings.

Messed up policy. They should just pay what's earned.

•••
$50 per day .........F**k **F

amazing what some business's try to get away with

•••
Per "pay period" but still ridiculous when they can simply pay it out. Not very good PR for them doing it like this, maybe they have somebody unqualified in that position.

•••
•••
Clickbank is definitely top on my list. I've seen a number of people run very successful campaigns promoting affiliate products on clickbank.

•••
abebooks.com you can try this ... I think they go with google affiliate

•••
•••
for the moment i decided on virtual books, just an amazon redirect for now

•••
abebooks.com you can try this ... I think they go with google affiliate

not much better than amazon ....5% payout

although if associated with google affiliate would that mean my adsense account would be my affiliate id ?

•••
click bank, amazon is best

•••
i have gone elsewhere in search of better commissions , ending up with smashwords and using a wordpress theme

Virtual Books

•••
to the spammers .......unless your comments are in relation to a novel on the site or an author , you really are wasting your time

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back