NameSilo

Best reseller hosting plan

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I m about to operate a web business from India.
I need 10GB of reseller web space.(Minimum 100GB band width)
Private labelling (If possible)

Main criteria:
Overselling must be enabled.
But the person who provides the web space for me should not oversell.

Appreciations in advance for u r suggestions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dude check out the reseller packages of “drupalvaluehosting.com “, i think you will get the desired specifications.

•••
To the OP, do you want an Indian hosting?

•••
•••
I don't think that anyone will allow you to oversell... Maybe it is time to stop overselling at all?

•••
They'll allow you to oversell, but the question is do you really want to oversell on an already oversold server?

To to OP, are you sure that you need that 100 GB of transfer? Also, do you have any specific budget range?

Thanks!

•••
Try the webhosting offers section, you might be able to find yourself a good reseller host there.

•••
I have tried webhostingbuzz and they are okay.

•••
I love dixiesys.com and osiriscomm.com personally and have used them in the past before I ventured off into my own hosting. They both have great reselling programs and osiris is very personal and nice, while dixie is huge and takes excellent care of their customers (plus I think they just moved to new servers across the board)

•••
Think of Ahosting.biz package plans.
They offer small web hosting packages for personal and small business sites, reseller hosting packages for webmasters and people who wants to host multiple domains, domain registration with competitive prices.

•••
I think that everyone who is happy with his current company will suggest you to use his company he already uses. But I think that you have to chose thorug your requriments.

•••
I've been using resellerscene for about 8 months and would recommend their service.

AFAIK, they allow overselling - not sure whether they themselves oversell or not, but I've found their uptime to be quite good. They do have a 10 GB / 100GB reseller account available - u could check with their live chat to satisfy yourself.

http://www.resellerscene.com/index.html <--- Direct link, not affiliate

•••
•••
Hows the uptime with ahosting.biz?

•••
I'd advise you reselling from UtropicMedia.net as they offers 100% White-label reselling with CPU level increase and Global DNS Cluster. In-house support is offered as well.

•••
AsmallOrange
Hostgator

Those are 2 I can highly recommend. Good service and good prices.

•••
you may try fusedhosting.net

•••
•••
Godaddy
try it
I think it good

•••
Uh hi, Lonely Designs, your monthly price of $2.99 or annual price $39.99 doesn't quite add up, eh? Otherwise, I'd consider you. Too many small hosts cripple the space and bandwidth for their cheapest plans - which is all I need since I usually only get a hit or 2 per day (but up to 10 MB per hit).

•••
I don't think you'll be allowed to oversell on any hosting plan, then also why risk your reputation if you want to establish a serious business. I'd be choosing someone who doesn't oversell extremely and discourage his clients from doing so.
Resellerpanel.com, Ahosting.biz are the hosts I'd consider.

Edited: I've just reread OP's post and since Serverpoint.com are installing their servers in India, why don't you consider getting a vps plan to resell from them? You'll have to support your clients yourself, but that's the only minus I see.

Last edited:
•••
You can check out resellerspanel. I have never used them, but was researching resellers in depth at one point and they appeared to be pretty good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back