Dominion.Domains

Best places to find expired domain names

Labeled as discuss in Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching started by News, Mar 31, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. News

News Hand-picked News VIP

[​IMG]
    Read More

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. shayan

shayan Established Member

try expired.domains

3. Shaun Lun

Shaun Lun Established Member

Try GoDaddy Auctions closeouts and bargain bins. They don't required membership yet you could find some very good ones.

4. centreurope

centreurope Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

when you are looking for something in particular, expired domains are not practical. imho. You need some time to understand how it works, with very little probability of finding the name your are looking for.
    And if by chance you find it, there's no guarantee that you'll get it.
    It's much easier I guess to use sedo or to test the free available domains with a specific tool

5. FPForum

FPForum Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

When it comes to searching for names ExpiredDomains has to be the best. If you use the filters properly you find anything on that site..

6. wayne wooldridge

wayne wooldridge Interception Gold Account VIP

Expireddomains.net is great. I also like expired-domains.co for looking at 2 word .coms that I may have missed with my filters at the previously mentioned site.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: