Dynadot

advice Best place to sell domain

NameSilo
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
I am going to list one of my domains for 'buy it now' price for an almost closed deal.
What is the best place to list my domain DAN.com or afternic.com (OR) any other place you are aware of

I wanted to pay less commission as the price is set very tight and need some good payback from my sale to cover my losses
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All depend on the domain look at keywords see where previous keywords were sold. Eg: some niches are advertised and sell less frequently to others which may be clear leaders on particular keywords. Eg One industry may offer higher sales prices on Sedo to Godaddy or actually have more sales to date under their belt for those keywords.

Last edited:
•••
All depend on the domain look at keywords see where previous keywords were sold. Eg: some niches are advertised and sell less frequently to others which may be clear leaders on particular keywords. Eg One industry may offer higher sales prices on Sedo to Godaddy or actually have more sales to date under their belt for those keywords.

Can you provide a concrete example of one marketplace being able to sell domains with certain keywords selling better than another marketplace?

•••
Don’t need to if sedo made sales over godaddy on a given keyword that is your concrete proof.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back