Dynadot

Best Method For Getting Referrals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone know of a decent method of getting sign ups/referrals.?

I use the freebie sites that are very popular now - I just wondered if anyone had any tips for me?

Basically, i would need to get referrals (anyone) to sign up and complete a sponsored offer (sometimes free) - i would need several sign ups to claim my free gift?

I would appreciate any help if anyone has it :)

Thanks

Mak

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Start a Blog and learn some SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

You can have you own free blog at : Blogger.com , WordPress.com

•••
If it was a decent blog then how much traffice could i expect to get ?
I didn't mention it earlier as i forgot but, it would need to be targetted at the US and UK
Should i try some form of targetted advertising?

Thanks very much EG

•••
•••
So was that meant to link back to this thread corey ?

Thx

•••
mak67uk said:
If it was a decent blog then how much traffice could i expect to get ?
I didn't mention it earlier as i forgot but, it would need to be targetted at the US and UK
Should i try some form of targetted advertising?

Thanks very much EG
During learning SEO you will realize the best ways to increase your traffic and drive more targeted visitors.

Also, you can sign up at couple of "related" active forums and take advantage of the your Signature. Keep your posts clean and useful.

•••
EG.domains said:
During learning SEO you will realize the best ways to increase your traffic and drive more targeted visitors.

Also, you can sign up at couple of "related" active forums and take advantage of the your Signature. Keep your posts clean and useful.

Thanks EG, i will take a look at blogging then.

Cheers

Mak

Last edited:
•••
the type of promotion for the affiliate programs you're looking will be specific to the type of program you are promoting, is it cpc, cpa, or cpm?

if mostly cpa, you need to post the standard/default ad they give you and then don't change it any way, these are proven ads that encourages signups, and as an added content put your review on the site they are giving cpa offers for.

if cpc, all you need to do is promote it by way of seo, so they get natural traffic and then clicks will come in as long as it's human that's visiting.

cpm will have to require your domains with lots of natural se traffic and type ins which is hard to get now these days not unless you own a couple of high priced domains with type in traffic.

see first if site allows incentivized traffic or promotion if not then you can't promote it with incentives.

mak67uk said:

I use the freebie sites that are very popular now - I just wondered if anyone had any tips for me?

Basically, i would need to get referrals (anyone) to sign up and complete a sponsored offer (sometimes free) - i would need several sign ups to claim my free gift?

Thanks

Mak

•••
mak67uk said:

Thanks

Mak

I created an ebook with relevant information and added some referral links in them. worked pretty well for me. :)

•••
if you can upload it via download.com it has helped me as well due to membership of download.com but you have to do it via upload.com

mathiasc said:
I created an ebook with relevant information and added some referral links in them. worked pretty well for me. :)

•••
weblord said:
if you can upload it via download.com it has helped me as well due to membership of download.com but you have to do it via upload.com
Hey, thanks for sharing. I didn't know that. :lol:

•••
another is sharewarejunction.com it will also automatically list you on 6 software/shareware sites as well.

mathiasc said:
Hey, thanks for sharing. I didn't know that. :lol:

•••
Hey Weblord and Mathiasc, Thanks for the advice :)

Cheers

Mak

•••
•••
i like the way you call it.

for the op: you can also promote your rss feed .xml on squidoo.com as it gets viewed by squidoo members as well.

briguy said:
Also you can pay for some "social networking " love
http://www.namepros.com/np-incentives/
I bought some "stumbles" for my blog..

•••
•••
mak67uk said:

Thanks

Mak

I have gotten a lot of signups from social groups such as adlandpro, apsense and orkut. If you post articles that are relevant to the forum and have good content then people may be intersted in looking at your programs.

•••
adking said:
add a link to your sig

Can't do this here and at many other forums. Affiliate links are discouraged in a lot of forums' signatures.

•••
You can get referrals via your blog or some kind of SEO done ... Just try getting referrals for legit programs

•••
I think so this is the best method to promote your referral links via blogging .. Nice idea
Jacklin said:
You can get referrals via your blog or some kind of SEO done ... Just try getting referrals for legit programs

•••
Yes it is .. Thanks for liking it :)
sufrah said:
I think so this is the best method to promote your referral links via blogging .. Nice idea

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back