Dynadot

marketplace Best marketplace to liquidate on

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Used to use nameliquidate from epik, but due to concerns about payout, I'm looking for a new marketplace to liquidate on. Can anyone recommend?

I recall nameliquidate counted down from 999

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try DNWE or, of course, you can always sell your domains here on NamePros.

•••
You can try DNWE or, of course, you can always sell your domains here on NamePros.
Good tips, yes I've had a look at DNWE, it needs subscription, usually I'd rather just pay commission. But there's no much choice now! Got a few on NamePros, but no one has replied yet

•••
You can use SAV auction if you are ready to sell your domains starting from $1 (no reserve)

•••
My experience unfortunately is very low $ to no sales here.
No matter how good. No matter how cheap.
New trends. More expensive. $0 start. Combo deals. etc. I keep trying.
Every strategy I can think of. NP is a great forum but not a vibrant marketplace IMO

Quite often, I get so frustrated I just give them away
Not renewing is like making a $10 sale, and may help someone out
Screenshot.png

Last edited:
•••
You can use SAV auction if you are ready to sell your domains starting from $1 (no reserve)
Good tip. is there a way to set a reserve at $10 ? I would just let drop if so low..

•••
Good tip. is there a way to set a reserve at $10 ? I would just let drop if so low..
No. All Auctions will start with an opening bid of $1 USD (plus any transfer-in fees, if applicable). Buyer will pay the transfer fee if the domain is not hosted on SAV

•••
No. All Auctions will start with an opening bid of $1
Can you share your experience there? Any luck? I was thinking of trying SAV or Dynadot

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Can you share your experience there? Any luck? I was thinking of trying SAV or Dynadot

Thanks

If you sort on Dynadot by "bids" you'll see most don't have any bids, a few have $1
https://www.dynadot.com/market/user-auction/?keyword=&order_by=3&page_size=25&page_index=0

Probably there are very limited opportunities to liquidate domains that are close to expiry. Simpler just to drop them. But some I would sell for $10-$50, if someone was buying in bulk otherwise it's not worth my time.

•••
Good tips, yes I've had a look at DNWE, it needs subscription, usually I'd rather just pay commission. But there's no much choice now! Got a few on NamePros, but no one has replied yet

As of April 2nd, 2023 you only pay 12% commission as a seller on DNWE, the subscription fee has been removed. They also have a dutch auction section like on Nameliquidate. Minimum price is 99 USD.

More details here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/jo...-dnwe-marketplace.1176796/page-6#post-8886007

Last edited:
•••
I haven't tried in many years but is anybody doing 7 day GoDaddy auctions to liquidate?

•••
I haven't tried in many years but is anybody doing 7 day GoDaddy auctions to liquidate?
Yes it's a great option, you can set a minimum price then you can relist the domain if it doesn't sell. Huge exposure, many buyers check GoDaddy directly or through other platforms such as Expireddomains.net.

But lately this is my strategy regarding liquidations, I learned this insight from NamePros:

https://www.namepros.com/blog/insights-on-domain-investing-from-tony.1272863/

"Tony does not liquidate at deeply discounted prices names that he plans to let drop. He outlined his reasoning:
Why I don't liquidate my expired names? In just over a year of domaining, I have had 2 buy-it-now sales that happened after expiry. Those made up for all the $10-$20 liquidations sales that I didn't have."

•••
Back