Dynadot

Best host for dedicated server

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys, in your opinion who is the best host for dedicated servers? I'm looking for servers under $200

Thank you, Ali

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Taking into consideration your needs, I advise you to check westhost.com - if I am not mistaken, it offers attractive specials for their dedicated server solutions; exmasters.com - offers metered and unmetered dedis at affordable price; hostcats.com - it has special offers for Linux and Windows deals. So, you can compare this companies and choose the best.

•••
You can try getting one of the lower end servers at SoftLayer.com - Fantastic network with unparalleled uptime.

•••
The best dedi server provider that I know are - globaltap.com, rackspace.com and gazzin.com. They all provide various dedi offers that any one may choose the best dedi for himself.

•••
I have been really happy with sagonet.com Sago Networks.

•••
One to check out

I would take a look at mediatemple

•••
Taking into account the situation you have fetched up at, I recommend you to look at sibername.com dedicated server offers. That's why I suggest you to choose a reliable company like this one.

•••
Check apthost.com. They are not new to that.

•••
I would recommend you post the same request on the request section to have ofeers from namepros regulars

•••
Hello Ali!
How are you doing? I have to say that with your budget that won't be a problem to find dedicated server. Assuming you know the specifications of the server?

•••
Yeah! 200 dollars allow to get a dedicated server of very good specs!

I recommend you to choose companies carefully, in order not to waste money and time.

I can suggest you such company as Ahosting.biz - their dedis are really good both for price and quality, - your budget will allow you to get hi-end server with number of additional features.

•••
$200 per month I have to say that is good budget for the middle sized dedicated server.

•••
Good dedicated servers, unmanaged however are presented by hqhost.net. They start at $99/mo and it is possible to get a server customzed for your own individual order and for the corresponded price.

•••
jackheskett said:
You can try getting one of the lower end servers at SoftLayer.com - Fantastic network with unparalleled uptime.
Great network great advice however I still like peer1 dc and I use one of there resellers for even better support like iwebfusion.net (I have no affiliation with them I'm just a proud customer)

•••
Have to agree regarding SoftLayer. I've had my dedicated server there since February and their support really is A+, as is their network.

Namepros is hosted there -- that's why I went with them in the first place and I haven't been disappointed!

jackheskett said:

•••
I like The Planet. Great prices and support.

•••
I assume that you have a lot of recomendations and need to make your choice right now. Good luck

•••
Hello Ali!
How are you? Have you found the server already? I just would like to draw your attention on the WHT as the biggest guide for web hosting
I'm sure that you will be able to find there something

•••
Think you may use dedicated servers from apthost.com, they give their customers lightning fast performance, great service, low prices, first class support and monthly billing.

•••
ThePlanet / Servermatrix for me! Price, performance, and support.

I'm not so sure about MediaTemple TBH, unless you want to spend the extra money to put a cool "powered by media temple" badge on your site! :)

•••
you may try softlayer.com or layeredtech.com

•••
The number of suggestions placed here is more then enough to choose from. I hope that you will get decent one soon

•••
From the mentioned companies, I like hqhost.net. I have had a good run with this company and would like to say that it has well-trained support staff which always ready to solve the problem.

•••
Take a look at glowhost.com dedicated servers. They are fitting you budget mostly and the company is stable enough to be trusted or at least having a look at the site

•••
I think that there are so many useful recommendations, but I personally would like to draw your attention to serverpoint.com, ahosting.biz and inmotionhosting.com. I am definitely sure that if you compare these companies, you will find the best option for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back