Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best Ecommerce Open Source?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
200
I want to have a shopping cart and I was wondering which open source software is best for it...which ones have you tried, and which do you think is the best (esp. most easiest to customize & skin)?

Thanks! :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Set up two stores very easily with ZenCart. Dream host offers a one-click install, and I believe most cpanel hosts do as well, if I'm not mistaken. Tons of skins available to reference, as well as a nice database of add-ons.
 
1
•••
If you're familiar with the Joomla CMS, VirtueMart is a breeze to set up and integrates out of the box with a large variety of payment gateways.
 
1
•••
magento is worth looking into
 
1
•••
oscommerce.
 
1
•••
Joomla + Virtuecart is the best IMHO. Its easy to install (easier if you use Cpanel's Fantastico) and install the plugin yourself. And its free and very nice and flexible.
 
1
•••
Oscommerce :hehe:
 
1
•••
Thanks! :)

I've been checking out Magento, it's expensive-looking and professional...!
 
0
•••
opencart is one!
 
0
•••
you may try any of these:
http://www.ubercart.org/
Ubercart is an exciting open source e-commerce package that fully integrates your online store with Drupal, the leading open source content management system. This is a killer combination for anyone looking to build a community around a product, sell access to premium content, offer paid file downloads, and much much more!

http://www.zen-cart.com/
Zen Cart™ truly is the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software. The ecommerce web site design program is being developed by group of like-minded shop owners, programmers, designers, and consultants that think ecommerce web design could be and should be done differently.

http://www.fishcart.org/
http://www.prestashop.com/
 
0
•••
Oscommerce is cool, with many add-ons as well !
 
0
•••
joomla + Virtuemart is the way to go IMO
 
0
•••
Oscommerce is the most popular Free one I think.
 
0
•••
hmm... I'm checking out magento and it looks really nice
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back