Domain Empire

question Best Domaining marketplace for Auction + Sales + Exposure

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hman92

Established Member
Impact
Im looking for the best domaining site in terms of Auction + Sales + Exposure and the least headache; and least costs when it comes to listing them for price.

which marketplace has it all; Uniregistry, Sedo, Afternic, NameJet, Flippa, BuyDomains, SnapNames, etc?
and whats the difference between each of those marketplaces?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot is a fast transfer registrar with both Sedo and Afternic. Domains registered there can qualify for premium network exposure. Note that the registrars selling from Afternic are not exactly the same as those that get you on that network (which is confusiong). Bob

Thanks. But the question is why are not on the list? Dynadot is only in the standard network.

P.S. I think the Premium Network and Fast Transfer only are different in some way.

Last edited:
•••
Here are my results:

Sedo: Lots of sales and tons of (lowball) offers, but that is to be expected as that's where I push my domain traffic.
Afternic/GoDaddy: Many sales and a few offers - BINs seem to work best there and I haven't really had many offers. Best marketplace if you're not pushing traffic and again, BIN for the WIN.
Flippa: A few sales, but nothing since they changed gears and absolutely buried Domains. It's a dead zone now, and you gotta pay to win/lose..
DAN/Undeveloped: Recently joined so no data.
Uniregistry: Zero sales and zero offers and that's over many years. :xf.cool:

Which domain name you sell at Afternic\Gd, which registrar is registered with the domain name?

•••
@TCK Sorry, I messed up when I posted, no excuses, was just responding to your post, just pushed reply and typed, wasn't thinking.

Last edited:
•••
@Bookman334 has just attributed a fake quote to me. Why?

•••
@TCK Sorry, I messed up when I posted, no excuses, was just responding to your post, just pushed reply and typed, wasn't thinking.

No worries. Please feel free to post your response. I’d be happy to answer any questions or comments you may have.

Last edited:
•••
Just list yourself at as many independent free places beware some want sole parking etc but you can list some when you get appraisals wink.

•••
Im looking for the best domaining site in terms of Auction + Sales + Exposure and the least headache; and least costs when it comes to listing them for price.

which marketplace has it all; Uniregistry, Sedo, Afternic, NameJet, Flippa, BuyDomains, SnapNames, etc?
and whats the difference between each of those marketplaces?

Thanks in advance

To Answer your question exactly = Auction + Sales + Exposure = Sedo

For more exposure, use all other marketplaces too, or a customized own landing page with link towards Sedo.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back