IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Picked up a Brandable for Bitcoin...

SuperBitz(.)com

•••
Inquiry from a big Law firm for legal bit in king

•••
•••
Will be interesting what binance does with cryptoworld, binance I believe means binary finance, it’s one of the top alt coin sites, don’t think they would rebrand.

No one knows yet that who exactly bought cryptoworld.com... I guess! :) because someone bought this domain a few hours after I was offered to sell domains...and it was made by this Big company.

•••
Inquiry from a big Law firm for legal bit in king
A inquiry from a "Big Law Firm" sounds like there can be some potential for a deal..

•••
Did you quote a price?
Not yet, gonna sleep on it, it’s tricky you have two typeset of buyers some who are willing to spend money, and others who just are, hit, and miss.

All these outlier sales kind of make me want to chase a bit of the action, now is the time to ask the big asks, at the same time you don’t want to lose the buyer.

•••
No one knows yet that who exactly bought cryptoworld.com... I guess! :) because someone bought this domain a few hours after I was offered to sell domains...and it was made by this Big company.
A sedo broker reached out the day before asking if they could quote for Coin dot Network also, kind of a weird set of circumstances.

•••
Not yet, gonna sleep on it, it’s tricky you have two typeset of buyers some who are willing to spend money, and others who just are, hit, and miss.

All these outlier sales kind of make me want to chase a bit of the action, now is the time to ask the big asks, at the same time you don’t want to lose the buyer.
Yes, I agree. I would keep these in mind when you're negotiating...
legalrights.com 10,000 USD 2017-06-28 Uniregistry
orlandolegal.com 10,000 USD 2017-04-27 Uniregistry
legalsounds.com 11,000 USD 2017-03-15 Sedo
legaladvisors.com 15,250 USD 2016-12-29 GoDaddy
[URL='https://namebio.com/legalwill.com']legalwill.com
20,000 USD 2016-04-07 Uniregistry[/URL]

•••
My name is ***** ******* from Sedo.com and I am contacting you regarding the domain name coin * network.

May I ask if this domain is still part of your portfolio?

If it is we would like to contact the interested party and see if we can reach an agreement for its sale.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know and feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Looking forward to your reply.

•••
A sedo broker reached out the day before asking if they could quote for Coin dot Network also, kind of a weird set of circumstances.
Do you think Sedo have a buyer for the domain name or were they seeking to solicit you for brokerage service?

•••
Do you think Sedona had a buyer for the domain name or were they seeking to solicit you for brokerage service?
I've had those. Still very similar to the old dnsales way of doing things.

•••
Yes, I agree. I would keep these in mind when you're negotiating...
legalrights.com 10,000 USD 2017-06-28 Uniregistry
orlandolegal.com 10,000 USD 2017-04-27 Uniregistry
legalsounds.com 11,000 USD 2017-03-15 Sedo
legaladvisors.com 15,250 USD 2016-12-29 GoDaddy
legalwill.com 20,000 USD 2016-04-07 Uniregistry
Uniregistry always kills it, I remember when they reached out to me to buy brand sight for their clients they lowballed me for weeks, I was giving them comps on all their own sales, and they couldn’t argue them. Good thing was I paid no commission or fees.

•••
•••
Do you think Sedo have a buyer for the domain name or were they seeking to solicit you for brokerage service?
I have no idea, first one I got in a while, just the timing of the cryptoworld sale makes me think.

Don’t do much action on sedo, just $90 and $100 offers all day long.

•••
I have no idea, first one I got in a while, just the timing of the cryptoworld sale makes me think.

Don’t do much action on sedo, just $90 and $100 offers all day long.
Go with your "gut instinct"...I definitely agree with you because it also had me thinking the same thing..

•••
•••
•••
I actually renewed a domain today in the morning and then got an offer in the afternoon. That was a bit weird. It was a lowball offer but I countered HIGH. After seeing MM sell for 195k, I'm raising prices on my self-determined premium domains. :)

•••
•••
I actually renewed a domain today in the morning and then got an offer in the afternoon. That was a bit weird. It was a lowball offer but I countered HIGH. After seeing MM sell for 195k, I'm raising prices on my self-determined premium domains. :)
I updated most of my domain name prices too. I even double checked to make sure I had certain names saying "make offer"...

•••
•••

Several times I was contacted by different brokers regarding these domains (Crypto.Life and Coin.Life) but I did not even respond... Most of the time these domains are available on the market...

Last one...

1003.png

•••
•••
Several times I was contacted by different brokers regarding these domains (Crypto.Life and Coin.Life) but I did not even respond... Most of the time these domains are available on the market...

Last one...

Show attachment 78167
I agree,This is true.

Last edited:
•••
I own reviewcryptocurrency.com. I'm split on whether to sell it or just go forward with a content strategy.

I think all of the crypto domain space is really interesting.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back