Dynadot

Best Comedy Show

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Funzone

Impact
What is your best Comedy Show and Best Comedian?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Friends is classic. Loving Impractical Jokers just now.

Comedian would have to Kevin Bridges. He's Scottish so the rest of the world may struggle to understand him but he is quality

•••
Kevin bridges is a great stand up. As for a TV show... Hmmmmm..... Everybody love Raymond is good lol or The Inbetweeners. The original UK version that is not the US one, that was poor.

•••

Comedian would have to Kevin Bridges. He's Scottish so the rest of the world may struggle to understand him but he is quality
Haha I wrote my post before I even read yours. How funny. Great minds eh

•••
Funniest is from Canada.
Trailer Park Boys.

•••
•••
Andy Daly is my best comedian

•••
•••
Even though the Red Green Show, from Canada, is almost on par with the TPB.

•••
Even though the Red Green Show, from Canada, is almost on par with the TPB.

How old is that show? Believe I saw that when I was a kid even on regular tv before cable.

•••
1991 to 2006.
But the show goes on the road all the time.

•••
•••
•••
Hahahahha....the censors on NP may find it offensive?

•••

Bridge's is my favourite comedian too & i have no problems understanding him (i am Glaswegian like him though)

Impractical jokers is one i'm getting into now, bit hit & miss but often good.

If you like Scottish comedy then you must check out series "Still Game"
Its on youtube now so easy to find. Still game is easily Scotland's most popular comedy.

•••
If you like Scottish comedy then you must check out series "Still Game
Ahh, how could I forget about this! I have every episode on my laptop. #Pint eh Guiness. Use to love watching this and Only an Excuse at New Year

•••
•••
modern family, saturday night live, the simpsons, Two and a Half Men,...

•••
How I Met Your Mother. I love this show .

•••
Friends
How I met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
Only Fools and Horses
Seinfeld
Episodes
Joey
Conan
According To Jim
The Big Bang Theory
Ground Floor was good too. Too bad it got cancelled early.

•••
Seinfeld and Friends are my all-time favorite.
Now I watch TBBT.

In french we had "Caméra Café" and now "Les Beaux Malaises" with Martin Matte, one of our greatest standup comedian here in Québec.

•••
I'm probably younger than most people here, so keep that in mind.

The funniest show overall is probably South Park, there's just too many good episodes. If I had to pick a non animated show, it would probably be the Chapelle show. Lately I haven't seen any really funny new shows, although there are some shows that can be pretty funny sometimes, like Impractical Jokers. This one scene had me laughing pretty hard.

Best comedian is hard... Either Dave Chapelle or Joey Diaz.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back